Time : April - May 25
Location: Berrylands, KT5 quiet road near the station
Link :
External Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members OnlyPrice: £100 ,1hr Massage OWO CIM
So this one wasn't on my radar until I saw a few reviews so thought I'd give it a go, Comms was straightforward text to " Joyce" she confirmed time and location. Got there and had to wait at least 5-8 mins outside the front very quiet road pub at the top and I think it was a florist across the street the lady was out front having a good old chat. I went on a Saturday and on the site it does say closed but didn't know id be left standing there like a " punter". I had to text Joyce a few times and she said Bella was just using the loo etc. Finally let in and the place needs a bit of a face lift but it's fit for purpose tiny room can't even swing a cat in there, Bella quite slim Filipino lady 40's very welcoming calm demeanor usherd me into the room asked the type of massage I was looking for then off we went. Nice massage worked on key areas I had asked her too she did ask if I had been there before said no but she knew why I was there I was stark naked on the bed. She took off her bra just had a nickers on and let me know it was time of the month so B2B was off the cards I didn't mind, on the turn she started playing with my now growing member then she put it in mouth very softly at first then I started to get into it a bit of face fucking noises slop all over the place jumped off the bed and she was on her knees. The BJ got more intense then she knew when I was cumming with the grown I let out all in her mouth and she swallowed it from my recollection I can't fully remember but I don't remember seeing her spit it out either. Whilst the BJ was going she was alternating with rimming sucking my balls and the gooch area all delivered very well. Back onto the bed as I still had time left and we had a very good chat about things in common and she even worked on some more areas on me. She's a very nice lady to chat too massage was good also. I can't comment too much on her hygiene but there was no bad smells. What I would say is since I have had some unsolicited text message from Joyce saying literally "Massage" so be careful if you use your main phone.
Recommended: yes she's a nice lady easy to chat to and will give a good service in your time with her.
Would I go back : yes for sure.