Author Topic: Natural Therapy Chinese Massage - Meadowhead, Sheffield  (Read 2746 times)

Offline Darkepool

External Link/Members Only
This happened a few days ago..
I've not punted for a while due to a few health problems but I fancied a massage and tug so I looked at what was local to me.
This is a new chinese place, it used to be the old bank and has a car park at the rear and a back entrance if you don't want to be seen.
Booking made by phone, nice and easy and off I went. Pulled into the carpark at the rear and noticed a clothes dryer rack with all sorts of small lacey under garments on it. Bonus, I thought.  :D
In I went through the back door and a young lady who's name is didn't get, took my hand and lead me to a nicely done out room. She was 5 foot talk, a tad plump and reasonablely attractive. Clothes came off while she'd left and knocked on the door a minute or two later. Booked an hour at £45.
Off she went with a very competent medium massage, without any swipes at all. I really enjoyed this part of it, as she'd clearly been trained properly.
Twenty mins in, she asks me if I want some fun. B2B? She asks.. who much do you want give me? She asks..  I offer £60 and she accepted, might have gotten away with a tenner less but, no big deal.
She then undresses revealing a bit of a mum tum, nice enough tits albeit a bit saggy but Christ on a bike, she'd got the biggest nipples I've ever seen. They must have been over an inch long.. my eyes nearly popped out of my head. She put them straight in my mouth and I merrily sucked away for a good ten mins or so. I loved it. She then rubs herself up and down on me for a bit whilst I felt her arse and fanny from behind before she offers me a bj for another £20. Yep, I'm in. She gave me a very decent sloppy blow job (owo) then spun round so I could feel her fanny. She was as wet as an otter's pocket and didn't mind me fingering her whilst she sucked me off. Ten minutes to go, she tells me there's then minutes to go then carries on sucking away until I came in her mouth. She then cleaned me up and I was away bang on the hour.
All in all, it was a strong positive, costing me £125 in total, which I'm guessing is around par for the course given the services I received... give or take a tenner. She's there for the next week and a half I believe. Apologies for not getting her name.
Did I mention she'd got massive nipples 😍

Darke

Offline petetheknight

Nice review. Just wondering if any others have tried this place out?  Would be interested to know if the other ladies are equally as good....

Offline Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,977
  • Likes: 572
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
Nice review. Just wondering if any others have tried this place out?  Would be interested to know if the other ladies are equally as good....

27 Non-Contributing Accounts
We welcome questions and participation, but members who aren't posting reviews or making a meaningful contribution may be flagged as non-contributing. Once flagged, a 30 day timer begins. Posting a review during this period will maintain your membership. Sharing reviews helps keep the community balanced and valuable for everyone..