Author Topic: Sophie 45 - Woking  (Read 2053 times)


5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 8147951) (3 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline ms220190

External Link/Members Only

This is a difficult review as SP delivered everything with enthusiasm

Standard meet
Come via AW - consistent coms with standard call when here for apartment number
Venue : apartment in Woking walking distance from town center
Meet: oral, sex in positions and lots of kissing and 69
Length : 30 mins for 90

Greeted at the door by Sophie. Very nice SP. There or there abouts with Age.

I just wasn't attracted to her. She is bigger then I would normally go for and was not expecting that. Size 12 on profile but closer to 14 or even 15 (I know not one)

So it was a good meet for 45 but not a great meet as attraction was not there and I couldn't really get into it

But again delivered everything with enthusiasm

Offline Yellowman1

Sounds very similar to my meet with her

Offline ms220190

Again, good meet and really nice lady... But sadly not attracted to her so wouldn't see her again unless I was stuck in a hole ... Or needing to put something in a hole ;)

Offline JonasG

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,279
  • Likes: 69
  •  
  • Reviews: 135
Yeah i need to review her. Prob be a neutral.

Same thoughts, brilliant DFK throughout etc. But too fat for me, so same wouldn't see again.

Size 16 i think. But can't knock her service.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2025, 01:07:37 pm by JonasG »

Offline Surrey1974

Thanks for the review as i am interested in seeing her. When was the meet btw?

To anyone who has seen her as you mentioned she is bigger than she quotes on her profile. Has she got a belly on her? Off putting?

Offline ms220190

Hello mate
Meet was end of April
As previously mentioned she was a big girl and lost weight
Still big bones, big joints etc
I wouldnt say a belly

As mentioned it was more attraction then anything else
If you have a few notes spare - I suggest go as you seem intrigued either way

Offline shyleo

I saw her recently and enjoyed every minute.
I too wouldn't say say she has a large belly. very pretty and great kisser.

Offline Surrey1974

Thanks guys as that has settled it. Will have to make a booking.

Offline JonasG

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,279
  • Likes: 69
  •  
  • Reviews: 135
Thanks for the review as i am interested in seeing her. When was the meet btw?

To anyone who has seen her as you mentioned she is bigger than she quotes on her profile. Has she got a belly on her? Off putting?

Definitely bigger than she states. Profile says size 12, I'd say she's size 16.

If you don't mind big girls go see her, but her profile and pics are misleading.

She's still big, if she lost weight she was obese before.

Facially she's okay but she's a bit too big for me.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2025, 09:21:45 am by JonasG »