Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MsHollyGolightly, Nottingham.  (Read 3641 times)

9 review(s) for MsHollyGolightly (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Sparta Prada

External Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members Only

Yet another very happy review for Holly!

I live in London and a business meeting meant I had an opportunity to finally meet Holly. A previous attempt to meet a couple of months earlier had to be cancelled on my part, so I wanted to make sure that I was able to make up to her when the chance arose to return to Nottingham. She's a busy lass away from AW, so don't write to her expecting an immediate reply. Quite a few messages were exchanged before she committed to a meeting, it took nearly a week from the first message to meeting her.

As others have reported, she is in a central Nottingham location so you will need to pay for parking if taking the car.

When I saw Holly, her youth and beauty hit me immediately. I recall someone else describe her as looking like a young Liv Tyler, and that isn't far from the truth. Her most striking features are her seductive eyes, they just draw you in! She has a lovely slim size 8 figure and wore heels that accentuate her lithe frame.

We shared a glass of wine on her sofa and spent a little time getting to know each other. Fortunately we have a couple of things in common which we spoke about, during which her hands started to wander onto my knee. And then the magic happens! Her GFE kissing is about as real as you can get, the difference being I don't think I have had a girlfriend as hot as Holly!

We move from the lounge to her bedroom. We disrobe, and spend a further hour just enjoying each other's bodies. I loved running my hands over her pale white skin, she enjoys receiving oral as much as any girl I have met, and isn't afraid to let you know it! No need to describe Holly's oral skills other than to say she is world class, maintaining eye contact as I saw this hot brunette making me feel like the luckiest man alive. I just had to fuck her, and in her tight pussy there was no way I could last particularly long!

We continue to kiss, and I decide to give her a prolonged oral session. Either she's an Oscar standard actress, or Holly really came a few times. Either way it doesn't matter, I enjoyed myself licking her til my jaw became too tired! Holly reciprocated the favour and I came a second time in Holly's mouth, which she dribbled back out, very sexy.

Holly has it all. A stunning looking girl, English, with youth on her side, and can carry herself extremely well. She's clearly a very intelligent girl as well, and has a nice line in dry humour. I feel very lucky to have met Holly, and will definitely see her again.

Online housefire1

seeing her for the fifth time tomorrow, can't wait

Offline NIK

Having said the review about the skank in Mansfield makes me glad I've stopped punting, this girl might persuade me to start again!  :P

Ravanelli

Having said the review about the skank in Mansfield makes me glad I've stopped punting, this girl might persuade me to start again!  :P

I have a booking on Thursday and normally wouldn't see someone so young butI liked her profile and her reviews. Oddly I keep getting PM's from punters whose emails she won't answer asking  how to contact her. I've not seen her myself yet.

Offline Owwhatanight

Yeah I too have been getting request from people, new guys on here with maybe one or two post, wanting her number but she does not want it given out because she has had hassle from one guy who has been banned here three times by admin. You know the type ....free punt if I leave you good feedback etc

Ravanelli

Yeah I too have been getting request from people, new guys on here with maybe one or two post, wanting her number but she does not want it given out because she has had hassle from one guy who has been banned here three times by admin. You know the type ....free punt if I leave you good feedback etc

Yes, I gathered that. Two different new members asked me for her number. I didn't have it anyway though I do now but if there's a reason you can't get it off Holly or any other girl for that matter then perhaps it's because they don't want you to have it!

Offline Taggart

I dont think seasoned punters or long time forum members would pass Holly's number to all and sundry. I've had to politely reject a request.

To do so would be indiscreet and breach trust between client and Holly, and those that know of her past problems I expect would be more protective. Even though I have her number, I'd also would not take the piss by texting her out of the blue, instead initlally using AW email for contact and asking if it was OK to text.

That said, for Holly the benefits of the AW system are such that with an email, she has the option of looking at a potential client's feedback and deciding whether he's worth seeing or not.

By bypassing the system, anyone disclosing Holly's number is seriously putting her safety at risk.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 08:04:19 pm by Taggart »

Offline Taggart

I dont think seasoned punters or long time forum members would pass Holly's number to all and sundry. I've had to politely reject a request.

To do so would be indiscreet and breach trust between client and Holly, and those that know of her past problems I expect would be more protective. Even though I have her number, I'd also would not take the piss by texting her out of the blue, instead initlally using AW email for contact and asking if it was OK to text.

That said, for Holly the benefits of the AW system are such that with an email, she has the option of looking at a potential client's feedback and deciding whether he's worth seeing or not.

By bypassing the system, anyone disclosing Holly's number is seriously putting her safety at risk.

Offline NIK

These cunts give all punters a bad name.  :angry:

Offline Sparta Prada

I also received PMs from two guys in quick succession, and both were clearly angling for Holly's number. I told both of them that it wasn't my place to give out someone else's number without their permission.

From my experience of booking with Holly, she clearly is very, very careful about who she sees and with good reason. If you have good recent feedback from reputable girls and don't send stupid messages to Holly that will improve your chances of meeting this wonderful girl.

Ravanelli

I've had no problem contacting Holly at all. Her comms have been very good but then I have good AW feedback and I am always polite  when contacting girls. As  said, if she is ignoring you then there's obviously a reason.

Offline Owwhatanight

Read Holly,s latest Blog ? She brings up this thread .

Offline Sparta Prada

Yes, I read that as well. She seems to be taking it in her stride, obviously she feels that the guys she has met are responsible enough not to give away her number to internet strangers.

But hey, she's not going away for Christmas so more chances to see her now! Not that I can do that, unfortunately  :(

Ravanelli

Now come on, own up, who's been calling her 'babe'?

Offline monkeybucket

Offline Sparta Prada

And now she's taking a break according to her blog. But better for her to take a break for whatever reason and not burn out. Looking forward to seeing a refreshed Holly in the new year!

Offline NIK

And now she's taking a break according to her blog. But better for her to take a break for whatever reason and not burn out. Looking forward to seeing a refreshed Holly in the new year!

This is probably good for me too, as I was really thinking about seeing her and on the verge of making a booking when I can't really afford it!  :)

Offline Owwhatanight

But ......?

You may be on of those "certain gentlemen" who can pursuade her ????
 Merry Xmas

Offline shagmonkey

from her reply last night, she seems to be away from nottingham :((