Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexia - Gumtree  (Read 1280 times)

Offline UN_Dr

Well went to see alexi today for my first ever massage appointment. Had an itch to scratch over lunchtime so texted her. Was offered £70 b2b with HE for an hour or £50 for 1/2 hour. Asked about "full service" but said she would only discuss in person. Anyway was horny as hell and no one else was available so decided to book for half hour. Place was easy to find not far from metro station but watch out if you are taking a car as most of the area is permit parking. Door buzzed and opened quickly. All good. Got inside and she is as good looking as the pics and OP's have stated and really petit. Great set of tits too. She was smoking in the room before I got there which I'm not a fan of but went with it. Sat down and discussed full service and was offered ow and sex for £70. I know its steep and wouldn't normally pay but I was tempted by trying b2b and having seen her knew I had to fuck her too.
We both stripped off and I lay face down on the bed while she started with hands. Then she claimed ontop and used her great tits to fantastic effect. Some nice nibbling on the ears too. She turned me over and applied more lotion before rubbing it all in over my chest and cock. Again she climbed on and those tits were amazing. She worked my cock well with her crotch too. Soon I was ready to move on. Now I'm not normally a fan of covered oral but honestly her technique was one of the best I've had and after about 5 minutes I needed to fuck her. I've never had a girl make covered feel as good as and better than some girls do owo. She climbed on top and mounted my cock.  She is really tight and then began to ride me with some real enthusiasm. We came like that and then she helped me clean up and remove some of the oil that was on me. All in all was probably in for 25 min out of the 30 and while price was more than I would normally pay I feel it was worth the experience. She's seems a nice girl and while she said she doesn't offer full services to everyone (how much I believe that I'm not sure) I may consider returning. Mind you I've scratched the itch now well and truly.
One word of warning is that it defiantly sounded like there were other people in the flat.

External Link/Members Only

Ginger Snap

Great review, what was she wearing?

Mike Hunt

there's another girl called Monica working from same flat i believe.

did she kiss?
i believe she doesn't nor will she do anal and everything oral always covered

Offline Uniformad