Author Topic: xHoneyx - Basingstoke  (Read 1692 times)


5 review(s) for xHoneyx (2 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline JJSmarts

External Link/Members Only

Put a reverse booking request up on Adultwork and Honey put up a bid. Checked her profile and emailed her a couple of questions - no mention of CIM (one of me asks) on her profile, and that normally wants a £50 deposit, she replied that’s she didn’t realise CIM was not on her profile as she’s happy to provide, and no need for a deposit as I have an active AW account. re-checked her availability and accepted 2.5 hours before agreed time

Arrived in Basingstoke and complete radio silence.

Offline hornypnter

I had similar experience last week.

She contacted me to say she was available on Friday and then after few Whatsapp messages agreed the service and time for in call meet.
Then she said a message asking 50 deposit for in call meet.

I told her I don't pay deposits and then after messages telling me that she needs deposits due to time wasters and as I stood firm she eventually said ok. I was dubious.

On the morning of the meet I messaged her and no response. Luckily I didn't end up travelling to her wasting time and money.

Her comms are not that great and she seems unreliable but she moans about punters wasting her time  :dash:

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,791
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
I had similar experience last week.

She contacted me to say she was available on Friday and then after few Whatsapp messages agreed the service and time for in call meet.
Then she said a message asking 50 deposit for in call meet.

I told her I don't pay deposits and then after messages telling me that she needs deposits due to time wasters and as I stood firm she eventually said ok. I was dubious.

On the morning of the meet I messaged her and no response. Luckily I didn't end up travelling to her wasting time and money.

Her comms are not that great and she seems unreliable but she moans about punters wasting her time  :dash:

Post your own review so the negatives get recorded properly

Offline hornypnter

Post your own review so the negatives get recorded properly

As I didn't actually meet and it was only at negotiations I didn't do a review. If I had gone to her location I would've definitely done a review. But if necessary happy to provide review based on my interactions with this one.

From past experiences now I reach out on the day before I travel to minimise the risk of wasting my time and money. There is as always the odd one who confirm on the day and when arrived at the location no further communications.

Offline JJSmarts

It turns out one of Honey’s regulars is a member on here and they decided to share the details of my review with her, so I get a couple of unsolicited text messages on a the day following my review - no real drama for me as I always use a punting phone, but she didn’t know that.

I was tempted to just ignore and block but as she had ghosted me, costing me time and money into the bargain, I replied saying that if she could point out anything false or misleading in my review I would happily edit it, she said it was mean for me to review her on a forum when she has no right to reply. I asked if I should have just sucked it up and slink off, she said yes or I could have sent a mean text and that it wasn’t as if she conned or cost me money. I explained that she had cost me money, AW Reverse booking fee, petrol, but mostly she’d cost me time, I explained that I wish someone had warned me I may get ghosted as I’d have accepted one of the other offers

I think blabbing about what you read here to the SP’s goes completely against the punting code.

Offline ms220190

Do you think it was one her punters or does she actually have a profile


Offline Cum_again

Bitch can go fuck herself.

Can we put an avoid at all costs warning on her?