Author Topic: Past and present Olina escorts who offer services elsewhere  (Read 17839 times)



Offline Pleasure4ever

Soft landing no doubt 🍈🍈 tits look impressive!

I bet she landed safely.
Agree with those boobs she’s safe to land on the tarmac or water. She’s a human version of Hovercraft! Comments are that they feel natural..

Offline anonymouse72

CARINA

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just landed in SE London

She's a good looking girl and great tits. Just watch the extras as they can stack up as I found to my cost when I saw and reviewed her. I missed that RO was extra and couldn't go down on her.

Offline chr0n0_0

She's a good looking girl and great tits. Just watch the extras as they can stack up as I found to my cost when I saw and reviewed her. I missed that RO was extra and couldn't go down on her.

She's a fatty too- at least when I saw her 2yrs ago. I was surprised and disappointed. Nice enough lady though.

Offline anonymouse72

She's a fatty too- at least when I saw her 2yrs ago. I was surprised and disappointed. Nice enough lady though.

Definitely not a fatty when I saw her in April. Must have been looking after herself.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2026, 09:04:55 pm by anonymouse72 »

Offline supb

Tracy bought a large plot of land, built a huge house on it and moved the family in.

She was an experienced, canny and hard working business woman and having 'paid for her mothers milk' she was intending to invest in new business ventures.

She worked her socks off over here and made a pot of money.

I cant see her coming back.

Mata/Malita is looking to do the same, load up and buy a plot of land with a small shop/business in Thailand. I've seen her plenty of times and she mentions it every time. She's been saying this since the tail end of last year, not sure how much longer she'll be around.