Author Topic: Bianka Gold Hands X - Wembley  (Read 3400 times)


6 review(s) for Bianka Gold Hands X (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline crunchy_guy

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Fee: £100 1h plus £20 OWO

I had low expectations before meeting with Bianka but with limited options in the price range and my mood for a sensual massage, she responded quickest so I reluctantly went ahead.

With only one UKP review almost two years ago and rather unflattering pictures, I was ready to walk if required. It turns out, she looks significantly better in the flesh. Her main profile AW photo makes her look like a slightly deranged crackhead but in person she is sweet, bubbly, very smiley and very normal looking.

Money sorted and the session started with some standing mutual touching and french kissing before moving past the massage table, straight to the bed.  She stripped down to her thong which I removed somewhere along the way.

I don't recall the specific order of the session but early on, she delivered an amazing OWO.  Deep, no hands, no teeth and also didn’t forget about the two sprouts which got involved in the action. She went on for a very long time, unfazed and I almost had to pry her lips off my cock after I had enough. She doesn't do B2B but she did massage me and stroke me to completion with FK on demand. Not a clockwatcher, we overran on time slightly.

Very good comms. Discreet, safe location. Exceptional value for money.

Return visit? Probably not for me due to lack of B2B and frottage but a good backup Plan B if I need DFK, OWO and a decent massage!

Offline Boss_Grinz


She doesn't do B2B but she did massage me

Her profile states B2B & Tantric, for £100 a simple massage and then the extras   :unknown:

Offline crunchy_guy

Actually I think she did a little B2B but not the full on body slides that I enjoy where they straddle you and almost simulate sex or maybe it was because we were on the bed rather than the massage table.

Offline W5ranger

Was reverse oral on the cards or touching?

Offline crunchy_guy

Was reverse oral on the cards or touching?

She lists an extra 20 notes for RO. We did a little 69 position but I don't really like pussy these days. She seems fine with touching

Offline dirkdiggler583

How close to Wembley Park ?

Offline crunchy_guy

How close to Wembley Park ?

40 minutes walk from Wembley Park. Closest tube would be Stonebridge Park. A brisk 10 minute walk!