Author Topic: XX SEXY GINGER XX - Brick Lane - Ghosted  (Read 1533 times)


22 review(s) for XX SEXY GINGER XX (12 positive, 1 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]
25 review(s) for Hot-Beauty Ginger X (15 positive, 1 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Aemantheum

Happened in the last month.

Link: External Link/Members Only

Saw her profile and £100 an hour FS with, based on the photos, a really fit Hungarian bird, seemed too good to be true. Hopped on here and saw the numerous reports of being ghosted at the location but foolishly thought: "sod it, it won't happen to me!"

Messaged the number of her profile a couple hours before with booking details and got a reply within seconds. Messaged again 30 minutes before to confirm we're still going ahead - "Yes baby x". Got to the location on time, messaged again and...crickets. Sent a polite follow up 10 minutes past booking time and still nothing. Gave it 15 mins before I admitted to myself I was just another one of her time-wasting victims and made my way home.

I did see another bloke loitering around the location, suspected he might have been subjected to the same fate, though of course I can't be sure.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2025, 02:22:01 pm by Aemantheum »

Offline notcalledchris


I did see another bloke loitering around the location, suspected he might have been subjected to the same fate, though of course I can't be sure.

More likely that she doubled booked and the other bloke got the jump.

Offline arrow0404


Online scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,798
  • Likes: 549
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
£100/hr Hungarian in the centre of London?
What did you realistically expect? Just to pay the rent and transport costs to her pimps she'll be taking punters back-to-back by cab rank as they appear at the door. Whoever is next at the door when the last punter leaves gets the gig.
Wouldn't surprise me if she's also an UTC barebacker for another £20 or so
Book girls like this and you'll get problems

Offline Mr Sinister

I walked past the house the other day been there before to see another WG and was tempted to see ginger for a quick p&d. With her it's best you already be in the area, message and tell her you're five minutes away otherwise prepare that she'll just triple book if you're travelling from far away.