Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: April Again - Edinburgh  (Read 3177 times)

9 review(s) for april-again (6 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The Man With No Name

April Again - External Link/Members Only. Nice girl, keen ("I always want to fuck," when asked) attitude, pretty face and decent enough body.

Bit of scatter brain though (got me mixed up with another punter and thought she was doing an outcall, despite obviously not knowing my address), very pale skin and pierced nips, which I'm not a fan of.

All in all though, a decent 15 minute quickie and strongly get the impression from her attitude and other reports that she'd be a right dirty, indulgent goer in a longer session (apparently takes it up the ass very hard and enthusiastically albeit with a hefty 40 quid extra charge.)

Offline Marmalade

What was the comms like? (apart from her not knowing if it was an incall or outcall). Good short notice booking or made in advance?
What bit of "EH3" is she working in?

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

I've had my eye on her for a while. 15min sounds good for 50.

Did she deliver owo in that and was she up for a facial?

Handheld

She's up for pretty much anything, and can fake enthusiasm really well. Fucked her arse and throat hard, and she acted like loved it.

I think she's only outcall only now though

Good luck getting a booking these days though - her comms are horrendous

Offline The Man With No Name

What was the comms like? (apart from her not knowing if it was an incall or outcall). Good short notice booking or made in advance?
What bit of "EH3" is she working in?

Sorry, not been on here for a while. She's in the Rosemount buildings between Morrison St and Fountainbridge.

Her comms can be shit at times, yet at others she'll answer straight away for a short notice booking. Worth a try, I guess.