Author Topic: SandraCurlyX - Paddington W2  (Read 3890 times)


116 review(s) for SandraCurlyX (109 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline Shadow314

Link External Link/Members Only
Old Link External Link/Members Only
Old Link External Link/Members Only

One of the London forum darlings that I've not previous seen, so put that right and booked at £170 for the hour.
Great comms, location a cosy flat about 5-10 mins from the station depending which exit you take. 

Sandra's well described here and not much I'll add. She's a petite mid 30s 5'4" Romanian, almost South Asian looking, with B cups tits on a slim figure. Long thick curly hair as befits her alias, with a spritely cute face and playful persona.
Emphatic DFK from the moment I entered, paperwork an afterthought, and really sold the illusion that she was totally obsessed with me :thumbsup:
Lots of snogging, undressing one another, our bodies closely embraced before entwining together on the bed.  Sandra effortlessly switched into cock worship, giving my balls a welcome lick before getting into full OWO.
So many great sensations running through my mind and hard to describe her technique. Gentle yet so much going on, tongue tricks to head movements to deep deep sucking. Felt amazing! :dance:
RO where I enjoyed eating her out, occasional moans and encouragement before a shuddering climax. No squirting but got my face dripping wet.
Dom on to slow fuck in mish while enjoying the continued DFK. Eventually picked up the face and depth, enjoying the mirror view of tiny Sandra, till a sweet release. 

Brief intra round chat before back to snogging and more amazing OWO. Tempted to let that run to completion, but felt her cute little body needed some more attention.
Dom on to run through cowgirl, doggy and prone before popping in the bag.

Brilliant GFE and fully deserved string of positives.

My Ratings
Face 6/10
Body 7/10
Personality 8/10
Service 9/10
Comms 5/5
Location 3/5
TOTAL 38/50

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Like you review of Tanya, this is another great review OP. I am v jealous, still never able to get a booking as always too late by the time I am realised she is working. I'll keep trying.

Offline Shadow314

Like you review of Tanya, this is another great review OP. I am v jealous, still never able to get a booking as always too late by the time I am realised she is working. I'll keep trying.

Another that is evidently very popular.  Though she (used to) post her future availability on her profile, so when I knew a day she was working and I was free, it was straight-forward to call that morning for a booking.

Offline JonasG

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,279
  • Likes: 70
  •  
  • Reviews: 135
Like you review of Tanya, this is another great review OP. I am v jealous, still never able to get a booking as always too late by the time I am realised she is working. I'll keep trying.

Yeah this is another one like Tanya where you have to log onto AW early doors and you just happen to see her green light is on and fire a text around the time you wake up at 8am or whatever for a booking. You can't plan to see her, it will be impromptu.

Seen her twice but failed many more times for a booking lol.

Offline magnetico

I've been trying to book her for several months without success, she doesn't update her "incall dates" pages anymore.

Do you guys just send her a message on whatsapp when she logs in her AW account ?
<<Last Login:    16/04/2025>>

Offline JonasG

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,279
  • Likes: 70
  •  
  • Reviews: 135
The 2 times i did get a booking i just saw her green light on and texted her.

Didn't look at her login date.

Offline magnetico


Offline boardyhell


Offline boardyhell

seen her twice ,so more chance of repeat visit
first one always the hardest