Author Topic: Julia - Tantric Angels - Brighton  (Read 1045 times)

Offline gentleman224

I met Julia a few days back at Kemptown location. Enough parking around and easy to locate after accurate instructions.

External Link/Members Only

Price: £140 for 1 hour B2B

Comms: I contacted on Telegram, was sent details and since it was first time I was asked to call.Once all confirmed on call, the lady  messaged me clear instructions on where to go, how to buzz in to the building, where to go inside. She also sent a few pictures and a short video of Julia.

The lady: Julia is awesome, may be high 20s South american, beautiful, attractive and a great body. Her English is good enough to communicate.

Service: She greeted me at door with a kiss and hug , in the room once I paid went to bathroom to freshen up. Once I was back Julia started slow music, some moves to show her body, light touching and then started undressing me slowly. It was very sensual and the built up was good and I started to touch her and feel her body. There was lots of teasing, kisses near lips and she was encouraging me to touch her all over. I was enjoying this with some chats in between. She then asked me to lay down on the bed set up on the floor. Once you lay down you will see how helpful those mirrors are. She started with a B2B massage which was very sensuous. I was enjoying her on top of me and watching the act in the mirror. After a some time I flip over, more B2B and she was on top of me in 69 , her hands on my dick and my hands on her bum ... wow ! Her pussy was like 4 inches from my face I don't know how but I controlled myself from licking her pussy.  She then came on my side, rested half of her body and. boobs on me and one hand where it should be. I had a great HR to finish.

A bit of clean up, towel on me and a head massage. I had a shower , nice talks and was ready to leave. Again nice kisses on the way out.

140 for a b2B is not cheap but the experience is sublime. I would expect twice HJ finish in a hour. Great place aand I would love to go again.

cheers !


Offline massageseeker1977

So no kissing and no oral?

Just to confirm, thanks

Offline gentleman224