Author Topic: Sunny, Mei Wellbeing - Crawley  (Read 769 times)

Offline thesmp

When: February 2025


Where: External Link/Members Only. Easy to find, but even by Crawley standards, it’s not a great neighbourhood  :wacko:

Who: girl called Sunny. OK looking face, probably mid 30s, body not toned but not heavy either. I was initially put off by her being on her phone and barely looking up to say hello when I came in, but turned out to be friendly and sweet enough later

Cost: £50 deep tissue, £50 B2B, £20 BJ. 1 hour booking.

The Deed: deep tissues massage was actually pretty good! Usual CC mixed in at around 20 min, turned over, offered £50 for B2B. Not a great B2B, but good enough to get me horny enough to accept the extra £20 BJ. Now this was slightly odd as she wrapped the old boy with a sheet of cling film instead of condom! But to be honest, that felt fine! Decent BJ, with mild face fucking.

Final score: Upper end of Neutral, but not enough for Positive. Decent massage, ok looking girl and ok BJ. But for £30 more you can get the full Monty at much nicer places around the country. But if you’re stuck in Crawley like I was, there are few options  :D

First review so apologies if I got something wrong!


Offline ducky66

nice one mate. Bizarre with foil around Johnny.... never had bj there albeit being there couple times