Author Topic: Melissa.hot - Sutton  (Read 1335 times)


2 review(s) for Melissa.hot (0 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline koolman

External Link/Members Only

£80/30 mins

Usual place for punting Brazilains in Sutton. The SP in the profile welcomed me in a black lingerie. Totally disappointed by the size of her mammaries, hence a neutral.

Her English is ok, gave her the money and washed my hands. She was friendly and had a little chit chat. She was soft all around, bum is though super soft. Felt like eating it. Little sucking on mammaries, no FK or DFK. OW was a bit of too tight sort of bordering on being a bit painful. Went doggie with full gutso because I wanted to experience the super soft bum. Then pounded her some more in missionary with loads of pecks here and there. She seemed fully invested in the act and pulled me in tight when she realized I was about to come and held me tight for sometime.

Afterward asked if she would give me a massage and she obliged. While leaving she translated and showed me a message to visit her again.

Online sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,367
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Totally disappointed due to the size relative to her big build?

I see a fair few Brazilian VS ads for Sutton so I guess they all lead here.

Offline Dad_Bod

Totally disappointed due to the size relative to her big build?

I see a fair few Brazilian VS ads for Sutton so I guess they all lead here.

No. I don't know where this lady is based, but there are at least three permanent Brazilian places in Sutton. One in an upstairs flat next to the closed-down Morrisons, where the VS ads all use genuine photos. One on Westmead Road (infact, I've been to a few properties on Westmead but only one seems to be permanent) where the photos are of the girls but they tend to be photoshopped and airbrushed to the point that it's hard to tell, and then a house near the pub on the road that runs down to the large Tescos, next to a pub where all the Sutton United fans go as it's almost opposite Gander Green Lane. That house I've been to several times and it's never been the girl in the ad who answers, so that's a B&S place.  All three places use Vivastreet ads more so than AW, so all VS ads don't lead to the same place.

Online sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,367
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
No. I don't know where this lady is based, but there are at least three permanent Brazilian places in Sutton. One in an upstairs flat next to the closed-down Morrisons, where the VS ads all use genuine photos. One on Westmead Road (infact, I've been to a few properties on Westmead but only one seems to be permanent) where the photos are of the girls but they tend to be photoshopped and airbrushed to the point that it's hard to tell, and then a house near the pub on the road that runs down to the large Tescos, next to a pub where all the Sutton United fans go as it's almost opposite Gander Green Lane. That house I've been to several times and it's never been the girl in the ad who answers, so that's a B&S place.  All three places use Vivastreet ads more so than AW, so all VS ads don't lead to the same place.

Fair enough.

Offline koolman

Totally disappointed due to the size relative to her big build?

I see a fair few Brazilian VS ads for Sutton so I guess they all lead here.

Pictures seem to be more like a C-cup but in reality they were the size of hanging grapes.