Author Topic: Sonsabai Sheffield Pricing 2025  (Read 9011 times)

Offline sgt9876

I’ve been tempted to try Sonsabai recently as a nuru service has been on my bucket list for a while.

The reviews on here for their nuru service are a couple of years old. The price of nuru on their website is still showing £100 for the hour, but wondered what the extras charged are these days.

Previous reviews suggest it was anything between £40-£60 to add to the £100 initial rate for full service and owo.

Are there any regulars or anyone been recently to know if those extras are still about right? Don’t want to turn up with short change or feel ripped off either.

Thanks in advance. 

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 24, 2025, 08:27:30 pm by sgt9876 »

Offline Upsndowns79

I too have been tempted to try as the nuru experience is something on my list but a combination of unclear pricing on reviews and lack of photos or detailed descriptions of the girls has put me off. (To this point).

It’s a place that gets very few reviews on here for some reason which is odd considering they have 3 girls working and very publically advertise erotic experiences so must have many punters every day.


Offline wakefieldlad13

I too have been tempted to try as the nuru experience is something on my list but a combination of unclear pricing on reviews and lack of photos or detailed descriptions of the girls has put me off. (To this point).

It’s a place that gets very few reviews on here for some reason which is odd considering they have 3 girls working and very publically advertise erotic experiences so must have many punters every day.

If it is a quality Nuru experience you are looking for then KristinaJ in Hudds is or was one of the best around the west yorks area


Offline Upsndowns79

If it is a quality Nuru experience you are looking for then KristinaJ in Hudds is or was one of the best around the west yorks area

I’d seen her profile before but I’m looking for something more petite size 8 and South East Asian to deliver

Offline camshaft72uk

Not been for maybe 6 months,  but always been a fan of this place. 
Always been expensive,  but the service (usually) more than makes up for it.

The last times I have been I probably paid around the 180 mark,  so usually the nuru,  or massage and jacuzzi,  with the extras ( FS OWO etc).

I think there tends not to be many posts about it as most are probably regulars there,  though I have seen a lot of negativity on here because of the pricing,  but personally have always thought it well worth it.

Best advice,  avoid PIN and you should really enjoy it.

Offline wakefieldlad13



In general i have no issue in paying that bit more for a quality service delivered by a quality provider, and from what i can tell, this place as now quite a good rep for both
Unless my memory fails me i have only visited this place once which will have been summer pre covid  and unfortunately had i reviewed then it would have been no more than a neutral, everything felt rushed and had i opted for more than a massage and HE then it would have been pricey even then, (i only recall this as at that time i had been visiting the northern general and had other things to do in the area at that time)

IAH i knew nothing of the place, in fact traffic issues forced me from the A61 onto the langsett road and when i saw the place i thought fuck it why not, this made it a very short notice booking, 10 mins notice so in one respect this may have contributed to my lack lustre experience, but IMO if they take a booking then they should give their all
I cannot recall all the details but i think the girl was Mina or something similar, IAH other reviews since helped to keep me with an open mind, but i wouldnt go out of my way to visit
Having experienced Soapland services i find that Jacuzzi and B2B sessions need to be exceptional, with exceptional reviews to peak my interest so if any of you guys have visited recently then it would be good to get a few up to date reviews

Offline Horny Wan Kenobi

I called in on Saturday about 5pm was told no availability until 7pm. So it may be expensive but they are still busy👍. Unfortunately I couldn't make the 7pm appointment 😕

Offline straightfaced123

Only posted 1 or 2 reviews on here but I’m a regular at Sonsabai (couple of times a month) and whilst expensive I find it’s a very good experience.

Agree with the comment about Pin though, whilst she’s a beautiful girl she never seems to get into even the massage much, very dull.

Offline Upsndowns79

Only posted 1 or 2 reviews on here but I’m a regular at Sonsabai (couple of times a month) and whilst expensive I find it’s a very good experience.

Agree with the comment about Pin though, whilst she’s a beautiful girl she never seems to get into even the massage much, very dull.

Thank you

I’m definitely interested but put off by the lack of photographs or reliable descriptions of age, size, looks etc.

Could you provide a quick summary of the regular girls and confirm what services (do they all provide full service?) and what the current pricing is for Nuru with full service for an hour is.

It would be much appreciated

Offline wakefieldlad13

Only posted 1 or 2 reviews on here but I’m a regular at Sonsabai (couple of times a month) and whilst expensive I find it’s a very good experience.

Agree with the comment about Pin though, whilst she’s a beautiful girl she never seems to get into even the massage much, very dull.

I recall your 1 review mainly due to the price for your extras, though IMO if the punter is happy then that is the main thing

On that occasion i believe you reviewed Candy? and here you mention Pin, it will be interesting to read about the others there whom you have seen, hopefully we see your reviews of the other girls too

Offline straightfaced123

I recall your 1 review mainly due to the price for your extras, though IMO if the punter is happy then that is the main thing

On that occasion i believe you reviewed Candy? and here you mention Pin, it will be interesting to read about the others there whom you have seen, hopefully we see your reviews of the other girls too

Yes Candy is my number 1 there!

Just left a review of Suki and I’ll make sure to get up to date reviews on of the others. Will try Pin again too as I haven’t seen her for a while so you never know…

Offline straightfaced123

Thank you

I’m definitely interested but put off by the lack of photographs or reliable descriptions of age, size, looks etc.

Could you provide a quick summary of the regular girls and confirm what services (do they all provide full service?) and what the current pricing is for Nuru with full service for an hour is.

It would be much appreciated

Ranked are:

1. Candy - small and petite, large boobs, lovely pussy, good looking, the most affectionate, attentive, and intimate who really gets into it each and every time I see her.
2. Suki - small and petite, “mid-size” boobs, good looking, very attentive again and a fantastic HJ and OWO, very chatty after sex
3. Didi - small and petite, older than the others, “mid-size” boobs, somewhat affectionate, more chatty than the rest but sometimes it feels a bit rushed with her. No problem parting with circa £150-£170 though, still worth it. Not seen her at Sonsabai for a few months so not sure if she’s still around.
4. Coco - a little bigger than the others but still size 8/10 I’d say, smaller boobs, less affectionate and sometimes seems more rushed. I don’t recall ever having OWO with her, always been OW only but still FS. Sex is rushed she seems to just want to get it over with. Younger than the others too. I don’t mind spending the money every now and then as she makes a change.
5. Pin - size 10, very beautiful in the face and body, offers FS but not OWO which is a shame as I’d love that. She has a very firm massage that once or twice I’ve had to ask her to go more gently (you don’t go to Sonsabai to come out battered and bruised!!!). Sexual services are very rushed, majority of the time is spent on the massage. By far the youngest there id say 24/25.

Wiki - I haven’t managed to see Wiki yet as just never been able to align times really but heard from here she’s as good as Candy so I’m very eager!!

I believe they all offer Nuru which is a higher price initially. I’ve only ever had it with Pin who charged me I think £100 extra for full service so instead of paying say £160-£180 for full service for a traditional oil massage, I paid around £200 for full service with Nuru

sorry these aren’t exact figures but some of them were at least a good few weeks ago and exact Sonsabai prices aren’t top of my priority list to remember 🤣

Offline Upsndowns79

Ranked are:

1. Candy - small and petite, large boobs, lovely pussy, good looking, the most affectionate, attentive, and intimate who really gets into it each and every time I see her.
2. Suki - small and petite, “mid-size” boobs, good looking, very attentive again and a fantastic HJ and OWO, very chatty after sex
3. Didi - small and petite, older than the others, “mid-size” boobs, somewhat affectionate, more chatty than the rest but sometimes it feels a bit rushed with her. No problem parting with circa £150-£170 though, still worth it. Not seen her at Sonsabai for a few months so not sure if she’s still around.
4. Coco - a little bigger than the others but still size 8/10 I’d say, smaller boobs, less affectionate and sometimes seems more rushed. I don’t recall ever having OWO with her, always been OW only but still FS. Sex is rushed she seems to just want to get it over with. Younger than the others too. I don’t mind spending the money every now and then as she makes a change.
5. Pin - size 10, very beautiful in the face and body, offers FS but not OWO which is a shame as I’d love that. She has a very firm massage that once or twice I’ve had to ask her to go more gently (you don’t go to Sonsabai to come out battered and bruised!!!). Sexual services are very rushed, majority of the time is spent on the massage. By far the youngest there id say 24/25.

Wiki - I haven’t managed to see Wiki yet as just never been able to align times really but heard from here she’s as good as Candy so I’m very eager!!

I believe they all offer Nuru which is a higher price initially. I’ve only ever had it with Pin who charged me I think £100 extra for full service so instead of paying say £160-£180 for full service for a traditional oil massage, I paid around £200 for full service with Nuru

sorry these aren’t exact figures but some of them were at least a good few weeks ago and exact Sonsabai prices aren’t top of my priority list to remember 🤣

Thank you  :drinks: that is exactly the info I was looking for. Would you say all the girls are under 35-40 and in good physical shape? As most Thai girls are

Offline wakefieldlad13

Ranked are:

1. Candy - small and petite, large boobs, lovely pussy, good looking, the most affectionate, attentive, and intimate who really gets into it each and every time I see her.
2. Suki - small and petite, “mid-size” boobs, good looking, very attentive again and a fantastic HJ and OWO, very chatty after sex
3. Didi - small and petite, older than the others, “mid-size” boobs, somewhat affectionate, more chatty than the rest but sometimes it feels a bit rushed with her. No problem parting with circa £150-£170 though, still worth it. Not seen her at Sonsabai for a few months so not sure if she’s still around.
4. Coco - a little bigger than the others but still size 8/10 I’d say, smaller boobs, less affectionate and sometimes seems more rushed. I don’t recall ever having OWO with her, always been OW only but still FS. Sex is rushed she seems to just want to get it over with. Younger than the others too. I don’t mind spending the money every now and then as she makes a change.
5. Pin - size 10, very beautiful in the face and body, offers FS but not OWO which is a shame as I’d love that. She has a very firm massage that once or twice I’ve had to ask her to go more gently (you don’t go to Sonsabai to come out battered and bruised!!!). Sexual services are very rushed, majority of the time is spent on the massage. By far the youngest there id say 24/25.

Wiki - I haven’t managed to see Wiki yet as just never been able to align times really but heard from here she’s as good as Candy so I’m very eager!!

I believe they all offer Nuru which is a higher price initially. I’ve only ever had it with Pin who charged me I think £100 extra for full service so instead of paying say £160-£180 for full service for a traditional oil massage, I paid around £200 for full service with Nuru

sorry these aren’t exact figures but some of them were at least a good few weeks ago and exact Sonsabai prices aren’t top of my priority list to remember 🤣

Thanks for this, this is brilliant information

Offline Ukboyme

I am kinda new here and been looking for nuru massage. This post is brilliant reference for anyone looking for details. Thanks a lot.


Ranked are:

1. Candy - small and petite, large boobs, lovely pussy, good looking, the most affectionate, attentive, and intimate who really gets into it each and every time I see her.
2. Suki - small and petite, “mid-size” boobs, good looking, very attentive again and a fantastic HJ and OWO, very chatty after sex
3. Didi - small and petite, older than the others, “mid-size” boobs, somewhat affectionate, more chatty than the rest but sometimes it feels a bit rushed with her. No problem parting with circa £150-£170 though, still worth it. Not seen her at Sonsabai for a few months so not sure if she’s still around.
4. Coco - a little bigger than the others but still size 8/10 I’d say, smaller boobs, less affectionate and sometimes seems more rushed. I don’t recall ever having OWO with her, always been OW only but still FS. Sex is rushed she seems to just want to get it over with. Younger than the others too. I don’t mind spending the money every now and then as she makes a change.
5. Pin - size 10, very beautiful in the face and body, offers FS but not OWO which is a shame as I’d love that. She has a very firm massage that once or twice I’ve had to ask her to go more gently (you don’t go to Sonsabai to come out battered and bruised!!!). Sexual services are very rushed, majority of the time is spent on the massage. By far the youngest there id say 24/25.

Wiki - I haven’t managed to see Wiki yet as just never been able to align times really but heard from here she’s as good as Candy so I’m very eager!!

I believe they all offer Nuru which is a higher price initially. I’ve only ever had it with Pin who charged me I think £100 extra for full service so instead of paying say £160-£180 for full service for a traditional oil massage, I paid around £200 for full service with Nuru

sorry these aren’t exact figures but some of them were at least a good few weeks ago and exact Sonsabai prices aren’t top of my priority list to remember 🤣

Offline KarlHungus

Not been for ages but I always used to see May who was lovely! Doesn’t look like she works there any more. She told me she used to commute from Manchester. I wander if she’s still about somewhere

Offline Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,977
  • Likes: 572
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
I am kinda new here and been looking for nuru massage. This post is brilliant reference for anyone looking for details. Thanks a lot.

Don’t forget you need to review to stay a member, and yes I’m aware of your login history, this is a polite nudge only.

27 Non-Contributing Accounts
We welcome questions and participation, but members who aren't posting reviews or making a meaningful contribution may be flagged as non-contributing. Once flagged, a 30 day timer begins. Posting a review during this period will maintain your membership. Sharing reviews helps keep the community balanced and valuable for everyone..
« Last Edit: October 13, 2025, 08:29:41 pm by Iloveoral »