Author Topic: Review of my trip to Sixsens FKK (Lemiers-Vaals, Netherlands)  (Read 4183 times)

Offline Malvolio

Link: External Link/Members Only

I had some leave to use up last month, so decided to visit Germany and a new FKK.  Sixsens is just outside a small village in the far south-east corner of the Netherlands.  Fortunately there's a bus that runs between Aachen and Maastricht, so it's easy for non-driving punters to get there.  Judging by the size of the car park, all the regular punters drive.  If you do visit I'd imagine you'll do what I did and stay in Aachen, which is the nearest big town.

At the moment it costs 60 Euros to get in, then the punts are either 60/70 Euros for a half-hour, or 120/130 Euros for an hour.  The basic offering is OWO and sex - anything extra you'll need to negotiate with the WG.

Facilities are impressive - I'd put this place on a par with Sharks or Artemis.  The rooms where you punt are on the first and second floors.  The ground floor has the kitchen, a room showing live sport plus the smoking area and garden (which was being remodelled when I was there).  The first floor below the ground has the showers plus all the wellness facilities, whilst the second floor below the ground has the bar where most of the WGs were, along with the porn cinema.  There were a few punters who were having sex in the cinema - obviously not all WGs will be up for this.  There are a lot of stairs connecting the five levels up, but there's also a lift that runs from the bottom to the top.  After paying my entry fee I got a brief guided tour from a staff member, who told me about the expected cost of punts. 

I visited on a Friday lunchtime and stayed for about five hours - I'd estimate there were around 80 different WGs passing through the club at the time.  Looks and figures are subjective, but I thought the overall quality of WGs was pretty good.  The majority were from Romania, but there were also a few black WGs.  I'd say around 20% of the WGs were older (35+), with the rest in the age range you'd expect at one of these places.  Sadly the WGs don't wander around in the nude, but most of them are in underwear.  I suspect the ones wearing dresses did so because they were looking to hide their bellies.  After having some lunch (reasonable choice and quality) and exploring the facilities, it was time to get punting...

Punt 1 - Emma, who I chose solely because she looked like a woman I work with that I'd like to fuck.  Dark-haired, aged around 30, wore glasses and was very smiley.  Sucked me for a while, I went down on her and didn't last long when taking her from behind.

Punt 2 - Anna - pretty Romanian, six feet tall with an absolutely superb athletic figure, exactly the type I hope to meet in these places.  Her attitude was a bit off - before she gave me a blow job she threatened to kill me if I came in her mouth.  Her oral style was very vigorous and I had to ask her to stop as I was in fear of my life - once the condom went on she climbed on top and really put the effort in whilst I was feeling her body.  Thoroughly enjoyable, although again it was all over too soon.  On the way back to the locker she said I was her first customer after she was back from a holiday in Romania, and apologised for not being friendlier, but in her words 'it takes me a little time to get used to doing this job again'

Punt 3 - Anais - another pretty Romanian, although this time average height.  Body looked cracking in the bikini she was wearing, but her tits proved to be slightly saggy.  In the preamble in the bar she assured me she would be active in the room, and she certainly was - I just laid there and let her bounce up and down on me, which was great fun.

I knew I'd need a break before punting again, so I had a few free beers (generic bottled stuff) and some more food.  I was contemplating one of the short spinner types for some variety, but that wasn't what happened.

Punt 4 - Ina - another athletic dark-haired Romanian, who had a simple but very effective marketing technique of pressing my right hand against various parts of her body.  When I felt how firm her tits were (naturals, not fakes), I knew I was taking her to the room.  OWO was good, then she went on top but facing away from me - clearly she didn't fancy looking at my grinning mug.  Fine by me as I enjoyed looking at her arse, and I continued the theme by moving into doggy before finishing in prone bone. 

I did half-hour punts each time, and the WGs all wanted 70 Euros, so the total cost was 340 Euros.  To my mind this was money well spent, and I will return to this place at some point.

Offline johnnylover30

Are there some young teens? 18-23 yo? BBJ Is standard or extra? Cost of extras? CIM, Anal?  Thx

Offline Malvolio

Are there some young teens? 18-23 yo? BBJ Is standard or extra? Cost of extras? CIM, Anal?  Thx

There were some women who looked in the 18-23 age range

OWO comes as standard

Didn't ask for extras on any of my punts - the cost would vary from girl to girl anyway, and not all WGs will be offering them.

Offline Trapstar1

I have posted a few times and done some research on here but considering you have recently returned don't suppose you know any places around Wiesbaden?

They place you reviewed is a 2hr drive away  :(

Offline Malvolio

I'd suggest you visit FKKs in Frankfurt or Darmstadt if Wiesbaden is where you are based.

Offline johnnylover30

So here we are at the lovely little club in Lemiersberg – entry is €50 with happy hour before noon. The venue itself is impressive, featuring a nice outdoor area, a spa with jacuzzi, saunas, steam bath, and a relaxation zone. The food, again, is nothing to write home about. Overall, the place looks good and the price is fair.

Now for the downside: the lineup... Yeah, unfortunately, like many other clubs these days, it's been hit hard. I tested Issa – not great in the room, to be honest.

Second round was with Annabell, 21, from Galati. Very young, very cute, inexperienced – which is understandable, as she’s only been at Sixsense for a month. But she fits my previous request: finding real teens. Since the minimum age in the Netherlands is 21, you really can’t do better in terms of youth.

Rates: €70 standard, extras €50. Some girls also offer anal for €50.

Offline Malvolio

Out of interest, what day of the week did you visit, and how many WGs were present?

Offline johnnylover30

I visited on Saturday, i counted 25 girl opening hour and another 15 arrived after 17.00 pm. The best place to watch the lineup is on the sofas at the bottom of the stairs near girls changing room.

Offline Malvolio

I revisited Sixsens last month - had some leave to use up by the end of March, so did a short European shagging trip.  Details of the club are in my original post, and costs haven't changed.  This time I turned up around 2pm on a Saturday, and there were notably more punters around.  I recall the overall quality of WGs being better on my previous visit - only one stunner there who looked a lot like Dua Lipa and was understandably popular.

Most memorable punt was with Irina, who had massive natural tits.  She told me she wouldn't do OWO, but an oily titfuck would be even better.  Decided I had to take her up on this offer - I wouldn't say it was better, but I certainly enjoyed it.  Didn't spunk on them, but instead went for doggy whilst taking a firm grasp of her pair.  Next best punt was Alina, who was a dark-haired Romanian with a very trim body.  One of those where I was happy to just lie there and let her do all the work.  Other two punts were with Anna and Lily, both average-looking WGs, but gave off a good vibe when chatting that made me think they would be good performers in the room.  This was the case, but I wouldn't bother with them again.

For a change I stayed in Maastricht, which I liked a lot.  Bus from there to Sixsens takes around 45 minutes and was 9 Euros return.