Link:
External Link/Members OnlyLocation: basement flat in classic west london punting digs. Her place was clean and fit for purpose, and nice enough to be in.
Girl: Looks exactly like her pictures, perhaps even prettier in person, obviously much more the ones without filters/clearer shots of her face, but if you like the pictures, you'll definitely not be disappointed.
Comms: quick and easy to arrange, I think I text the day before to confirm and then day of to confirm.
Services: pretty much the standard she seems to offer. First thing she does after inviting you in, before much else takes place, is she says she needs to inspect your cock to see if it's okay, and pretty soon she's blowing you. It's pretty fun way to start a session, before even handing over the cash she's keen to pleasure you. Then we had a shared shower, with a little OWO and then back into the bedroom. The session was a lot of OWO, which at points was basically gentle face fucking, at one point I was on the sofa and she was rimming me (though basically just licking it and it wasn't doing much for me), and then two rounds of sex, with a few different positions and a short massage break in between. Another shared shower, before asking me to head into the bedroom by myself for her to finish her shower alone, and then I'm back on my way.
Overall: she's really easy to talk to, very keen on pleasuring you, and a lot of fun. Easy recommend and probably will return.