Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jess1000  (Read 1380 times)

29 review(s) for jess1000 (27 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
30 review(s) for Jess Teesside (27 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline jackaroo2

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

One hour incall in Stockton. Premises described in other reviews.

Firstly, we went straight into very passionate kissing without many words exchanged. Jess clearly loves to snog. This was the evening and room not fantastically lit so when going down on her - all very clean and lovely - couldn't quite make out how prominent that previously documented large clit was. Jess clearly enjoyed oral on her with some jiggling and writhing. Oral by Jess on me was fine, not deep and then onto mish, which was great. Couldn't last too long so pulled out for CIM (no swallow), which was spilled onto her neck while I had two fingers in her very neat pussy.

As reported by others, Jess is quiet so much of the conversation was initiated by me. Full on snogging initiated round 2, and Jess gave me very decent HJ to get me pretty hard again so on with rubber again. Asked what position she wanted, but it was my choice of doggy. Jess is petite, but nicely proportioned. Lovely breasts and a really great bum. Doggy was great. Her pussy is actually really quite tight and thus came again pretty quick (almost in record time).

Highlights: her snogging, seeing my cock slowly slide into her in doggy.

Offline Bengeo13

Seems to me Jess is quickly becoming a must - see,
I think it's only the journey to Stockton from Newcastle that's prevented me so far, but the evidence is too strong now

Offline OscarC

Yes, I think I am going to have to give Jess a visit. Luckily. I will be down.Stockton way in a couple.of weeks, so hopefully will be able to get booked in.

Offline Whattacrock

Gutted.

I contacted last night to see if any chance of anything for today, she replied first thing this morning, and we arranged for what would've been any minute now.....No problems on the communication side, just the usual expected delays between messages.  Then my bosses decide to change my plans for the afternoon....sick as a chip now.  This is only my 2nd ever meet since Northern Kara a little under a year ago, and was nervous as expected but all worked up ready

Contacted and going to arrange for mid next week I hope, and seemed understanding.  My boss is such a cock block lol