Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ok Lads . . . who's next on the front page of The Sun???  (Read 4088 times)

Diehard

And this is why we use hookers, 5k cheaper than having to provide for the wife and kid. She even admits to expecting him to provide for her!! There was me thinking this was 21st century and women demanded equality.......oh hang on, only equality when it suits!!

Seeing hookers is a thinking mans game.

Tjkooker

If your mrs looked like that you would be playing away whenever possible. Why should he be expected to provide for her! The kid yes but not her.

Online Ipunter

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Oh and she's not prostituted herself by selling her story to The Sun  :wackogirl:

Offline Bangers and Gash

Judging by all the serial rape allegations surrounding Bill Cosby he could be next on the front page.

External Link/Members Only

garyrcc

Who gives a fuck what that shower of shite have to say

Fuck the sun

Offline akauya

What I find shocking is that you have to register and pay to read The Sun online - I can understand paying for the Financial Times perhaps but the Sun?  :crazy:

Offline MeesterNeek

5k..... Pocket change!  :music:

+ 1

If I ever stopped to think what punting was costing (in £) ---- not worth the stress so not stopping. If no money - no punting: simples  :yahoo:

doc14

Fuck the sun

+ 1

Offline Thepacifist

I like the sun.. well, page 3 at least  :cool:

Offline jasper

Fuck the sun

+3

Jasper

Offline berksboy

What I find shocking is that you have to register and pay to read The Sun online - I can understand paying for the Financial Times perhaps but the Sun?  :crazy:

Spot on there .

GeeWiz

It was 7 years ago and she got paid £500 for the 'story'.  Desperate.

squeezebox

So Bill Cosby is the next sex offender to be unearthed.

Under his deposition he admitted to giving drugs to those he wanted to have sex with and also admitted he followed through.

He porbably thought the 12 years statute of limitation would expire before he got charged. Cheek cunt.   :thumbsdown:

Offline Nagilum

He was probably a punter on here, maybe still is!

I would laugh if the knew guys is more cunning and also a punter, that would be worth subscribing to The Sun!

Offline iPad3

What a cock IMO, more evidence of the benefits a punting phone can bring.

Saving messages and on your main phone is probably about as stupid as you can get, I wouldn't be surprised if this guy ends up getting a Darwin Award at some point.

gingerbollocks

if i had that for a mrs i'd spend a lot more than 5k :D

Online threechilliman

5k..... Pocket change!  :music:

My thoughts as well. Only 5 Grand? I've not been doing this long and I've already clocked up £9K.

tcm

Ben4454

What they don't tell you is that particular wife refused to have sex with him unless it suited her or used it as a psychological tool which he got sick and tired of so he decided to have a couple punts  :sarcastic:

jcdmj12

They have overlooked the fact that accessing someone else's email account without their permission is a crime under the Computer Misuse Act.

Mind you, not that the Sun would have a problem with hacking.   :sarcastic: