Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cindy/Steph Aberdare/Swansea  (Read 1336 times)

thatguy

Right then gentlemen
Links for the lady will be at the bottom. Below are the facts. For the purpose of ease I'm going to refer to her Cindy.

Aberdare, 1/2 a mile from the train station, Lewis street area near local amenities.

Security:
No one in the house unless they were hiding.

Venue:
A house converted into two apartments. Discreet tidy, but some odd stains on the bed complimented by the standard squeaky bed. Toilet was downstairs.

The girl:
Cindy looks almost like an Inuit cross bred with a couple generations of strong welsh genes. She's about 5'11" shapely figure on the plump side, I'd say a curvy size 12, 36 C-D

Services:
OWO, outrageously shit. Lol

How legit:
Girl in the pic is the real deal. Probably more like 22-23.

Communication:
Very good, lots of texts and phone all on request. Can't fault her on that.

The meeting:
I got there 2 hours late due to traffic after a business meeting in the midlands. She was understanding and told me I'd better be there as I'd changed the timing twice.
Due to the suspicion of the pictures not being legit, I requested that she'd wear something comfortable and answer the door in the full so that I could cut and run if need be. Being fully aware of that she still agreed. Very noble I thought.
After giving her the money I went down stairs to use the toilet. Came back and she was stil dressed. Wtf! I got her to undress whilst I got undressed, got a shit blow job. I literally had to talk her through it. She picked shrunken flaccid beast and started bobbing her head at Mach 10 and really tugging on it. I had to intervene and asked her to calm down, suck it and go slow. I eventually got hard and plopped the Johnny on a generous amount of KY and we were off. Her bent over and me going for it.
She genuinely isn't a clock watcher and seemed to enjoy it. Although the most of the session was in doggy we did some other ones too to keep things spiced up.
I fucked her from behind until I was ready, asked to cum on her face, was told no, the off with the rain coat and glazed her arse cheeks

Conclusion:
Bad Punt
Value for money :
In theory yes, based on services, but based on looks, no.
Would I return:
No
Would I recommend:
Sort of yes, but only if she was charging £70

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 11:03:45 pm by thatguy »

Offline jawill

She looks an attractive girl in the photos.....

Offline makemehappy

I've seen her and I find it hard to believe anyone wouldn't think she was extremely attractive.