Author Topic: Bella Plaistow  (Read 522 times)

Offline Daddypig

Location and appearance

Her place is located in Plaistow. It’s a bit of a nightmare to get to using public transport. I always drive. There’s free limited parking at the end of her road, failing that you can park in the hospital nearby for up to 3 hours.

Bella is stunning. The epitome of Spanish beauty.  Early, mid 20’s. Perfect body, size 8,10. Facially she’s extremely attractive. I appreciate looks are very subjective, but most men will agree, she’s hot. She’s recently had her tits done. I typically hate all boob jobs, but in her case, they look great and compliment the rest of her body.

Service

Like all the other girls at this venue , Bella provides sensual B2B massage. Paid £110 for an hour. After I shower I lay down. She takes her robe off and is fully naked. In a very sexy and sensual way, she massages my whole body for 10/15 mins. She then climbs onto the table and uses her upper body to slide across mine. She then gets into series of different positions, GC, RGC and others and jerks you of at the same time. She allows some touching but with limits. Near the end, she climbs of the table to starts HE and brings me to an end.

Verdict

It pains me to give her a neutral but after seeing her 3/4 times, her service has completely fallen off a cliff. First couple occasions the b2b would last 25/30 mins. Now it’s less the  half of that. She used to deliver HE whilst still slide all over me and now it’s at a distance and feels very formal. She’s also very distracted with her phone. It was going off none stop during the hour I was there. I think she’s burnt out and just going through the motions. I asked her how many clients she sees and said up to 12 a day, which I can imagine is tiring.

My first 1/2 experiences have been greatly different compared to my most recent visits. Perhaps it’s my fault for seeing her late in the day, but I’ve decided not to see her any more. Which is a shame. I soon as I saw the WhatsApp status update, I’d jump on her immediately, but not any more

Contact +44 7761 723648
« Last Edit: April 19, 2025, 10:35:08 am by Daddypig »

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,798
  • Likes: 549
  •  
  • Reviews: 126

Offline tantraman

Bella is stunning. The epitome of Spanish beauty.  Early, mid 20’s. Perfect body, size 8,10. Facially she’s extremely attractive. I appreciate looks are very subjective, but most men will agree, she’s hot. She’s recently had her tits done. I typically hate all boob jobs, but in her case, they look great and compliment the rest of her body.

... as per photos collected here :music:

Offline tantraman

It pains me to give her a neutral but after seeing her 3/4 times, her service has completely fallen off a cliff.

... this is disappointing to read/learn, and thanks for the heads-up, Daddypig :hi: ... as superb as she was, I stopped booking Bella anyways, after Elise took me to an even higher level at the end of last year and thereafter became my go-to-gal in E13 :kissgirl: