Alarna Alli’s Angels
External Link/Members Only£80 (30 mins)
CommsI had booked April but she cancelled her shift so was offered Alarna instead. The comms were good throughout the process.
LocationApartments near the Hilton in Gateshead
PuntAlarna had been described as half-Italian, brunette, with a similar build to April but a little taller.
She opened the door and when I got the first look at her I was happy with what I saw. She was wearing bra, knickers and hold-ups and was a pretty girl. Quite a few tattoos but that’s to be expected these days.
We sorted out the paperwork and Alarna lay on the bed as I undressed and we chatted. I got on the bed with her and we started LFK. She moved down to give me a blow job, checking I was OK with OWO first. Her blow job was excellent, plenty of eye contact and taking it all in her mouth.
We put on the condom and she rode me at first, before we moved to missionary and then doggy. I took off the condom, and we moved to 69. She did say to tell her when I was going to cum as she doesn’t do CIM. As I felt I was going to cum we moved position so I could cum over her tits. We chatted as I dressed and she showed me to the door. She’s defiantly one I would repeat with.