Author Topic: Ashton Elite - Gateshead  (Read 3249 times)


19 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7251480) (19 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline elfy72

Ashton Elite

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£80 (30 mins)

Comms
I messaged the day before to book a time, on the day I confirmed, and a reply came back swiftly.

Location
Gateshead, near the High Level Bridge

Punt
She was wearing a small black silk dressing gown and stockings and looked sexy as hell.

She went to stash the paperwork as I undressed. We had a little bit of small talk as I lay on the bed beside her. We then started LFK before she removed the dressing gown to reveal a nice red & black bra and knickers set. We kissed some more while exploring each other’s bodies.

She removed the bra so I could lick her nipples before she moved down to give me a blow job, I think she’d happily of kept going but I wanted to fuck so asked for a condom.
She climbed on top, and her breasts looked amazing as they swung in front of my face, and I occasionally kissed them. It was getting hot in the room, so she went to turn the radiator down and moved to missionary.

We fucked that way for a while before moving to doggy.  I was getting tired and it was getting towards the end of the time so I took the condom off, she sucked my cock a bit and gave me a hand job until I came over her tits. We cleaned ourselves up, I dressed and was on my way. She didn’t disappoint, it’s just a shame she is usually only available during working hours during the week.