Author Topic: Kelly - Natural Elements Moorgate  (Read 2879 times)

Offline Petetong888

External Link/Members Only

Popped in today, after spending a night in London with friends

Phoned in the morning, and got the madam, who sounded like she was out about for a walk.  She said, just turn up, if the phone is not answered.  Asked for Kelly and she booked me in for 1pm.

Location: Just a two minute walk south from moorgate tube.  Located quite close to traffic lights, and there were two buses waiting when i entered.  The shop seemed very modern.   Given the second room from reception, which had a shower and sink.  Might have been the first person of the day, as the room was quite chilly.

Kelly: reasonably attractive, probably mid thirties, slim, with quite a nice smile.  Hardly any really chat during the massage, as any questions I asked, she sort of laughed at , and gave a one word answer, and then said english no good.

The Deed: Asked for a deep tissue massage, which was £75 for 1 hour and actually quite good.  For the last 20 minutes, she said HJ, B2B and BJ.  No price mentioned, but I gave ger £100 at the end, because she basically snogged my face off with some of the best DFK ive had ever from any girl.  Just constant, and seemed really in to it.   BJ was good and I basically shot my whole load into her mouth.

Showered, gave her a hug, and another snog whilst she felt me up again.   On the way out, a coloured lady was sat at reception. Would defo walk out, if i was offered her.

tbh, i would just spend an whole hour snogging Kelly  if i could .





Offline keij


Offline Petetong888

175 all in

She never said the price for extras but reading here people paid 80 .. I gave another 20 as I loved her kissing so much


Offline OliverK

What was her nationality, was she Chinese?

Can you describe her body in more detail please?

Online scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,784
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
search the forum for "Kelly - Natural Elements "
there's multiple reviews going back to October last year which should answer your questions

Offline Petetong888

What was her nationality, was she Chinese?

Can you describe her body in more detail please?

Defo chinese
i think shes about 5"4
slim not toned, pale skin...arse and tits typical chinese
kissin was sublime which was the stand out for me

Offline puntingking

Defo chinese
i think shes about 5"4
slim not toned, pale skin...arse and tits typical chinese
kissin was sublime which was the stand out for me

what days does kelly work?

I have been to this place only once, But I want to go to this place a good few times this year.  :hi:

Online scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,784
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
She told me normally every day except tuesday, when she goes to one of their other two sites.
Though that was six months ago so......

Offline puntingking

She told me normally every day except tuesday, when she goes to one of their other two sites.
Though that was six months ago so......

  :thumbsup:

Offline Saltnpepper

External Link/Members Only

Popped in today, after spending a night in London with friends

Phoned in the morning, and got the madam, who sounded like she was out about for a walk.  She said, just turn up, if the phone is not answered.  Asked for Kelly and she booked me in for 1pm.

Location: Just a two minute walk south from moorgate tube.  Located quite close to traffic lights, and there were two buses waiting when i entered.  The shop seemed very modern.   Given the second room from reception, which had a shower and sink.  Might have been the first person of the day, as the room was quite chilly.

Kelly: reasonably attractive, probably mid thirties, slim, with quite a nice smile.  Hardly any really chat during the massage, as any questions I asked, she sort of laughed at , and gave a one word answer, and then said english no good.

The Deed: Asked for a deep tissue massage, which was £75 for 1 hour and actually quite good.  For the last 20 minutes, she said HJ, B2B and BJ.  No price mentioned, but I gave ger £100 at the end, because she basically snogged my face off with some of the best DFK ive had ever from any girl.  Just constant, and seemed really in to it.   BJ was good and I basically shot my whole load into her mouth.

Showered, gave her a hug, and another snog whilst she felt me up again.   On the way out, a coloured lady was sat at reception. Would defo walk out, if i was offered her.

tbh, i would just spend an whole hour snogging Kelly  if i could .

A coloured lady 😔 I thought we was in 2025.

Offline puntingking

She told me normally every day except tuesday, when she goes to one of their other two sites.
Though that was six months ago so......

She works Tuesdays now.
I phoned this place up earlier today, I wanted to find out what days this coming week Kelly will be working. She was working today and she is working this Tuesday. I am not sure about other days this week though.

I think I will visit Kelly on Tuesday  :thumbsup:

Offline Chap27xo97

Plus for Kelly, she licks all over u great service! £100 for b2b BJ good price

Offline puntingking



I saw her today, I will post the review next Month  :hi: