External Link/Members OnlyMet her about a month ago at her place in South Kensignton (between gloucester road and south ken tube stations), more of a stuido flat but clear and well organized.
I contacted her via whatsapp, agreed on a price of £250 for an hour, pretty straightforward and welcoming communication with no language issues.
She looks exactly like her pictures, slightly taller than 6 ft. She welcomed me in a body suit and high heeled boots which was showing her beautiful tonned and slim body.
Obviously no tits, more of a TV rather than TS but both facially & body wise she is quite feminine.
Started out slowly by exploring our bodies with tender touches, than I reach her already awaken tool, wow one of the very best I've seen so far easily 8 inches not too thick and looks beautfiul. Soon I was on my knees trying my best to DT her, with no success but she was enjoying my efforts. Followed by mutual oral and her trying to tope me with another unsuccesfull try ( because of me being too tight) , I managed to make her cum (50 extra) by giving her a long oral (close to 30 minutes) she came all over my face which was I requested.
Overall I spend about an hour with a friendly young & hung slim TV from Brasil.
Would I return? Probably yes as I found her quite friendly and down to her with no bad attitudes.
Recommended