Author Topic: Moon health - Addlestone  (Read 911 times)

Offline Full Personal

Visited here recently for a half hour massage and HE.

Didn’t book in advance just a walk in. Shown to the grubby back room where the girl was. Didn’t get her name. Shortish, not particularly pretty, small ish tits, flabby tummy, full bush.

Massage was ok and there was some teasing involved which was nice. On the turnover she offered b2b and happy ending. I’d paid £30 for the massage so offered another £40. She came back asking for £70! Told her no way, went to £50, she said £60 and wouldn’t budge from there. Asked if that included a BJ, no.

She stripped off and climbed on top, then started tickling my face, ears and nose with her hair. Weird and annoying. Then she started slurping and sticking her tongue out at me, I think in an effort to be seductive but it was ridiculous and she looked like some kind of lizard.

Then a tit wank (not easy with her small tits) and to be honest the whole thing so far had been a total turnoff. Asked her if she can maybe do a BJ but she wanted another £20, fuck that.

Went into a vigorous HJ and I managed to cum, then shower and get out. Then a couple of hours later up come some bites on my leg. Minging.

Expensive for a shit experience, won’t be back there for a long time if at all.

Online scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,798
  • Likes: 549
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
reviews need links.......
presumably this place

External Link/Members Only

Offline Full Personal

Sorry, yes that’s the one.

Also I meant to put this in the massage section for SE. Apologies
« Last Edit: April 16, 2025, 01:31:16 pm by Full Personal »

Offline Bluelight85

Cheers for the review :thumbsup: I used to like this place a while ago, went there a few times but found it to be very hit and miss, I was thinking “maybe I’ll try it again sometime”, but after seeing your review from a recent visit I give it a permanent miss.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2025, 09:16:03 pm by Bluelight85 »

Offline Stevelondon

So just to clarify.
This was £30/30 + £60

Indeed………. Poor value for money.

Offline Muff licker

This place is definitely hit and miss I now have an arrangement with the Mamasan i go in and view the girl first sometimes they have a gem other times rough old birds i still pay £25 for 30 minutes but she moans all the time at my discount

Offline Stevelondon

‘Moans all the time at my discount’

 :D :lol:

You are just too good fella….. admit it. 😂