Author Topic: Minimum 4hr meet - WTF?  (Read 2375 times)

Offline harryhavanagh

Errr...really?

External Link/Members Only

She does have one hour appointment rates but I'm confused. If I look at the types of girls that charge £400/hr, let alone those that mandate 4hours minimum, this one is not all that at all. IMO, ofc. Which is why I'm posting this.

Does this kind of profile, both the lady and the terms, attract you as a punter or turn you off? I am the latter.

Offline harryhavanagh

OK, I just found the posts on the forum about her.  :timeout:

Offline southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,117
  • Likes: 164
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
i never get why guys post stuff like this - if the profile doesn't do it for you, just move on to one that does.

if we all posted about profiles that didn't do it for us, we would have pages and pages of boring, irrelevant stuff that adds no value to anyone!

Offline Stevelondon

As SCP says. You either like the look and fee structure….. or not.

Personally I’m thinking if it’s £400/60

Then £800/240 looks ok 😂
« Last Edit: April 13, 2025, 09:51:55 pm by Stevelondon »

Offline MLawro93

No one is forcing you to pay.  :P

Offline LauraHoD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 382
  • Likes: 127
  •  
i never get why guys post stuff like this - if the profile doesn't do it for you, just move on to one that does.

if we all posted about profiles that didn't do it for us, we would have pages and pages of boring, irrelevant stuff that adds no value to anyone!

Yeah right I was thinking the same thing. She obviously just doesn't want to see a high volume of clients which is entirely up to her because she is an INDEPENDENT escort. Of course it will put off most clients(along with the high rates) but that is probably the point.
  It's not how I would want to work but I can totally understand the logic behind it.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

OP I agree with all the retorts to your post above.

I much prefer longer bookings 3+ hrs, so 4hrs at £800 is a good price for me personally. You may say 'WTF', but I say 'hell yes'  :thumbsup:

Offline Stevelondon

OP I agree with all the retorts to your post above.

I much prefer longer bookings 3+ hrs, so 4hrs at £800 is a good price for me personally. You may say 'WTF', but I say 'hell yes'  :thumbsup:

I quite agree young man. Go on. You know you want to.

I suppose if I could be bothered. I could abstain from my usual twice a week £200/60…….. for a fortnight and give this lass a go.  But jeez……….a 4 hour punt.
What the hell am I going to doing for the other 3 hours and 45 minutes.  :D :lol:

Offline Halfprince

She's now in my area and i noticed all her current pics with face blurred are stolen from a famous pornstar Cory Chase  :lol: