External Link/Members OnlyLocation: 3-4 miles from Birmingham City centre, A discreet group of Terraced houses. Meet happened in Feb.
The girl: Maddy was a beautiful petite & fit woman, AW age is pretty accurate, she's mid or late twenties. Facially very attractive 8.5/10
The meet: Paperwork exchanged (£110 for Hh) Maddy asked me to wash my hands, I said I'll opt for a shower instead if that's available, she said yes and I cameback 5 minutes later, She is a lovely woman who wears glasses, she removed her bra and allowed me to suck on her lovely little natural titties, she then removed my boxers and went down on me, brilliant OWO with fantastic attention to my balls.
One of the best in business easily. I didn't opt for intercourse and cummed hard during the blowjob. She then lied next to me and we had a nice chat for sometime and then I left as time was up.