Author Topic: Naughty Linda Thai - Doncaster  (Read 2389 times)


7 review(s) for Naughty Linda Thai (6 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline Candyman1900

External Link/Members Only

So I was in Doncaster late mid week and I fired off a text to Nesta hoping to see her , but as has been said of late her Comms are pretty bad . So with no reply I had read the review on Linda and sent her a text . Replied quickly and 10 mins later I'm heading up the infamous outside black stairs / fire escape like entrance . I got a good look at Linda and she's pretty with what looked like a decent figure so I was pleased . Into the room and I handed over the paperwork for 30mins ( £70) . I had asked in the texts for 10 mins sensual massage followed by oral both ways and sex with french kissing. The massage was nice and sensual and I reckon she knows how to massage properly, so about 10 mins in she starts rubbing her lovely boobs over me then I turn over and we move into 69 for so really decent oral . She tasted clean and fresh and she soon had me rock hard and getting close . On with the rubber and we fucked in several positions until I was ready to cum so got her on top to have her boobs in my face as she rode me to completion. Quick clean up and I'm out the door 35 mins after coming in .

Location is good but that stair case will put people off as you are very exposed .
The girl pretty with a great body .
Services all excellent apart from her kissing , it takes some effort and direction to get her to kiss you then it's only partial open mouthed .
Will return oh yes another fine Thai tourer .

Offline Cocksterbuzz

Services all excellent apart from her kissing , it takes some effort and direction to get her to kiss you then it's only partial open mouthed .

Did you notice if she still had braces on her teeth? Thinking that's why she's not a passionate kisser? But agree she's a lovely fun lady  not sure I'll get a return visit before she leaves the though.  :(

Offline Snagbadjer

Those stairs are annoying. I like to have a quick check there isn't some douche bag sat in a BMW looking to rob punters outside the flats. I saw Nesta there twice, and a couple of other Thais. Had a decent run there and should go back.