Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hazel Kitty - London EC1  (Read 3571 times)

42 review(s) for Honey Bell (38 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

password02

Saw Hazel from the reviews and a recommendation from a fellow UKP member -

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Good comms from email and text + a couple of calls on the day - Was meeting up with a few friends around EC1 area for late afternoon so had a couple of hours spare to kill, agreed a late afternoon session for 1 hour at £150 and was given the post code and address - nearest station is either Farringdon or Chancery Lane - both a good 10 mins walk but her place is a 3 minutes away from the strip pub The Griffin if you fancy a £20 lap dance but no touching before or after your meet.

Nice flat on the 4th floor, nice double bed - as requested I asked for her to be in a leather corset and her thigh high leather boots. She was dressed as agreed and looked very slutty and very sexy.

Paper work done and after a quick wash she had me in DFK for a good 10 mins before I was allowed on the bed - towel off and she had me in her mouth while I played with er nice nipples and tits, lots of RO, 69 and DTBJ, allowed fingers and also had a cheeky little finger in the arse as she had my dick in her mouth, some dirty slutty talking before I tried her doggy and then her on top  - Lots of hard pounding and continued with the DFK.

After 40-45 mins - mac off and she sucked me off to completion, some of my cum dripped on to her tits and she rubbed the spunk all over her nipples - I was completely exhusted and although we did try last few minutes to get my dick hard again it was not going to happen.

Got cleaned up had a long kiss and off I went for my drinks with the lads.

She is Australian and been in the UK for a few years so no issues with comms, she is a size 6/8, long legs and a cute small bum/arse, nice tits and hard nipples. allows all the likes on her profile within the price so all positives.

I know she is a firm favorite with a few UKP members so would like to say thanks for the recommendation Mr HD247

Cheers

:hi:

Offline Sir Knumbskull

Awesome review Password! Hazel is very close to being my next punt by the looks of it, sounds like she meets all my criteria!

Need to get payday to roll around...

What was her availability like? Booked up for days or were you able to book at relatively short notice?

password02

Emailed her the day before and confirmed by text in the morning for an afternoon session so within 24 hours all good.

Get her to wear her thigh length boots - she looks very nice and slutty

kwahima

great review pw!
a-level's on her 'enjoy' list, is it included in the hourly rate or on extras?

password02

great review pw!

Not sure best to ask either on email or text or just call her

Offline Sedlmayer

great review pw!

Not included - it used to be a whopping £60 extra (before she put her prices up), so definitely check. If you want my opinion, it's worth it  :thumbsup: she loves it.

pantsonfire

Whats she like facially?

Attractive?

Offline Sedlmayer

Whats she like facially?

Attractive?

She used to have some very clear face pictures on her profile, but for some reason removed them.

Personally I think she's cute girl next door type, rather than an absolute stunner, which I'm more than fine with. She is prone to a few spots on her face, but I'd be surprised if anyone found her actually unattractive. She's got nice eyes.

password02

She used to have some very clear face pictures on her profile, but for some reason removed them.

Personally I think she's cute girl next door type, rather than an absolute stunner, which I'm more than fine with. She is prone to a few spots on her face, but I'd be surprised if anyone found her actually unattractive. She's got nice eyes.

+1 - She will kiss you to death - very good DFK from start to finish

vegg1e

Sounds like you found another gem PW.
Hope to confirm your findings soon.

Offline Quatro

Loving the look of those little titties!

Offline droplet

I saw her a long time ago when she was still working in her flat near old street. Had a nice time with her. She was a good kisser for sure.

One negative thing was that she was on her period and was wearing a sponge inside. Prob better if she could stop working when she is on the rag. Otherwise nice girl. But now at £150 I think thats a little steep...

Hornydevil247

Saw Hazel from the reviews and a recommendation from a fellow UKP member -

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Good comms from email and text + a couple of calls on the day - Was meeting up with a few friends around EC1 area for late afternoon so had a couple of hours spare to kill, agreed a late afternoon session for 1 hour at £150 and was given the post code and address - nearest station is either Farringdon or Chancery Lane - both a good 10 mins walk but her place is a 3 minutes away from the strip pub The Griffin if you fancy a £20 lap dance but no touching before or after your meet.

Nice flat on the 4th floor, nice double bed - as requested I asked for her to be in a leather corset and her thigh high leather boots. She was dressed as agreed and looked very slutty and very sexy.

Paper work done and after a quick wash she had me in DFK for a good 10 mins before I was allowed on the bed - towel off and she had me in her mouth while I played with er nice nipples and tits, lots of RO, 69 and DTBJ, allowed fingers and also had a cheeky little finger in the arse as she had my dick in her mouth, some dirty slutty talking before I tried her doggy and then her on top  - Lots of hard pounding and continued with the DFK.

After 40-45 mins - mac off and she sucked me off to completion, some of my cum dripped on to her tits and she rubbed the spunk all over her nipples - I was completely exhusted and although we did try last few minutes to get my dick hard again it was not going to happen.

Got cleaned up had a long kiss and off I went for my drinks with the lads.

She is Australian and been in the UK for a few years so no issues with comms, she is a size 6/8, long legs and a cute small bum/arse, nice tits and hard nipples. allows all the likes on her profile within the price so all positives.

I know she is a firm favorite with a few UKP members so would like to say thanks for the recommendation Mr HD247

Cheers

:hi:

Hi Password

No thanks required. Just returning the favour for heads on Adele and Lily. Glad to see you had a great time with Hazel. Saw her last week myself and had a great session with her.

She charges extra for Anal but and I agree with Sedlmayer at 60 notes it is expensive but she does love it and is worth it.

HD

Offline leatherlover

Thanks PW. On my HL now too, especially since she has the thigh high boots and leather corset. Closest I think I am going to get to a non BDSM leather whore.

vegg1e

One negative thing was that she was on her period and was wearing a sponge inside. Prob better if she could stop working when she is on the rag....

Would put me off

pantsonfire

£150 compared to hot ameera and adele prices. Is she really worth the extra?

mrhappypants

Hi Password,

Interested to hear what you think about value.  I have reviewed Hazel favourably in the past but a slightly grungy tone made me a little surprised at the price hike in the summer with the change of flat.  Is she giving more attention to her hair and complexion now I wonder?  She has always been a smashing service provider with great enthusiasm, a pretty body and swallow is great for those of us who care.  There are certainly girls who charge more who don't match her looks. 

But I think she wants to be less busy and I wonder if she has made herself a bit pricy to this end.

Dave