Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola bell  (Read 10885 times)

109 review(s) for Lola Bell (103 positive, 5 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline StevenS

Catching up on a few reviews.

Saw Lola a few weeks ago for an hour body to body massage with happy ending

External Link/Members Only

As said in previous reviews, the place is a fucking nightmare to find but she gives good directions. Just be prepared for thinking you're about to walk into an office block. Once inside it feels very discrete. Don't bring a cat to swing though.

Lola isn't a rake but she's not fat, just curvy but sexy with it. Wicked glint in her eye and very softly spoken.

The massage itself was good with plenty of skin on skin and gentle moaning in your ear. Flipping over and then the magic starts. She is a fucking wizard with her hands. One of the best hand jobs ive had. Only bettered by Nia. Working you up and slowing over and over. This is definitely my "thing" I've concluded. Fucking is great but an expert edging hand job is what I get most out of.

Incredibly good vfm, service exactly as advertised. If you want to fuck a size 6 then don't see Lola. If you want a good massage and a handjob that ends explosively, for £60 an hour, she's your girl.

Offline KentAde

Just had a booking with Lola today and I echo what Steve and all the other guys have said. Greeted me in just stockings (as I requested), and gave lovely sensual massage, with B2B, OWO and HR. If I had one very minor niggle it would be that the OWO I would give as only 7.5/10 as it didn't really do a lot for me, when I usually adore oral sex. However, I would return one day.

Offline Rstone

Hi guys,

Does she allow tits sucking ? fingering and the likes?

Cheers

Offline Rstone

Also... Where is her incall? (Tube station + time) please

Offline KentAde

Hi guys,

Does she allow tits sucking ? fingering and the likes?

Cheers

For me, a very little suck of the tits.....and that's it......
Clearly she sticks to her limits which are on her Profile.

Offline KentAde

Also... Where is her incall? (Tube station + time) please

Earl's Court, as on her Profile....just around the corner.

Justincase

Profile has gone. She was very close to retirement...

Offline scarebear

Yep, Profile has gone. Shame, her massages were fantastic.

Offline StevenS

Sad news. She was excellent vfm. Anyone know of any viable alternatives in the same price band?

Offline punk

oh well made her money and has moved on, they come and go.

Offline monstar

Shame, she had great reviews and I planned to see her early next year as my last punt got me interested in massages.  :(

Offline Rupert

Offline The_Don

Just checked her profile is back but on holiday
External Link/Members Only

+1   :thumbsup:

Shame its not full service (some have had it, but I missed out)

Monmouth

Offline stayer

Earls Court in Cambridgeshire  :D

Offline lewishamguy

Offline KentAde

Seems Lola now has a flatmate >>>

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

May be worth a shot now that Lola only does OW  :(

Offline handsolo

Seems Lola now has a flatmate >>>

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

May be worth a shot now that Lola only does OW  :(

Don't think they are or were flatmates I've just seen Sarah for her massage service  and she is at a different location to the one I last saw Lola Bell at but both locations in Earls court area.

Will post a review of Sarah in a bit

Offline MrSmiley

I saw Lola a few weeks ago when she returned. it was in a different location to the maze of a place before. there was another girl there entertaining..

Offline The_Don

I saw Lola a few weeks ago when she returned. it was in a different location to the maze of a place before. there was another girl there entertaining..

I like that word  :hi:

I wish Lola still offered a full service, I would be all over that  :yahoo:

Offline MrSmiley

me too!

Offline Steve2

I could tell you how good it was mate but you might get depressed  :drinks:

west8

Anyone figured out yet what the fuck it is that Lola uses to 'prick' your ballsack whilst she's wanking you off?

I asked her and tried to see, but she kept hiding the equipment and said "that's my secret!"

Offline punk

Offline riker

Anyone figured out yet what the fuck it is that Lola uses to 'prick' your ballsack whilst she's wanking you off?

I asked her and tried to see, but she kept hiding the equipment and said "that's my secret!"

it's a stanley knife  :scare:

you have been warned!

Offline handsolo

She has never pricked my ballsack, she probably thought you had a bit of hairy bean bag and was plucking them with tweezers.

Did you pay extra for grooming ?

west8

hahahaha!

She had some sort of multi-pronged metal instrument and gently teased my scrotum with it whilst working the shaft. Made me tingle all over and was supremely erotic.

Must go back and ask her. Still the best value HE in central London imho.

LL

I tried to book her on Monday when I was feeling hornier than a 4-balled tomcat. Fuck, that would have been a good release. Alas she was busy so after a short while of phoning around the alternatives I ended up balls-deep in some wrinkly old milf instead  :vomit:
Lola is still on my hotlist. I just wish she would finish a bit later once in a while.

Kamagraman

Tried Lola last week, great massage from a nice girl.
(I even saw her tampon string hanging down from her pussy :sarcastic:)

Offline Paul31

I saw Lola back when she was in Earl's Court and itroduced her to the pinwheel. She loved using it on me so I would assume she has got her own to play with

Offline bestbefore

Too much information...

Offline punk

you should have given it a pull, you may have won a prize?

dmitri

I have also seen that tampon string and little bit of smell coming from inside. But massage was fantastic. :)

dmitri

you should have given it a pull, you may have won a prize?

are you sure? :D

Offline closeshave

Lola  hit me into her tie and tease on several occasions.  Sublime. Actually need to see her again

Offline Brazilian Martian

Toothpick or a ice pick you guess

Offline StevenS

Since writing this review, I've seen Lola 12 times. Still not bored! 😀

yumyum3

I went the once. Fantastic, but not being able to fuck her is too much  :dash:

Offline Rupert

Can't really tell from the pics, but how would u describe Lola what type of physique