Author Topic: Mei- Massage Crawley  (Read 790 times)

Offline gentleman224

External Link/Members Only

This happened in early Feb'25, I called and went to the place. £45 for 1 hr thai massage and extra £40 for HJ

The location is easy to find and well reviewed. There is enough of free parking and lot of shops around.

Once inside, paid for the massage and was asked to get in a room and a Chinese lady arrived and told me to get all the clothes off and lay on the massage table. She was back in a minute and started with small talks and massage.

It was nice, she checked with me how firm or soft I want, some touched of her hands were very sexy and arousing. Turn over and she asked me what else I want , I asked her to go for topless + HJ. Negotiated to 40 and she was really nice with the HJ, moans and I touched & played with her boobs.

Cleaned me up, no shower offered and It was ok experience, still positive as the lady was nice and I connected with her well.

Cheers !