Author Topic: VIP Massages - Woking - Tina Bait and Switch  (Read 594 times)


1 review(s) for Tina Erotic Massage (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline gwtom

Hi,

So I thought I was onto a good thing with a few positive experiences in the last few months with what basically appears to be a circuit of girls c/o VIPMassages.co.uk

Unfortunately the last two experiences have both been a let down.

I don't actually know the name of trip #1 (about two weeks ago) as I tried to book Nicol again as she was showing as working and ended up with a middle-aged Brazilian lady. I should've walked but last time I had a switch with these guys it turned out well so thought maybe to stick with it this time.
Unfortunately this lady just wasn't into it, was older than the others and just not anything special. Given the price and the elevated nature of it, it was fine just very poor VFM and I should've just gone to a shop.

I then came across Tina External Link/Members Only and thought OK, well it's been a few weeks things have probably changed and she looked my type. Booked and confirmed I was speaking with "Tina" and she was the girl in the pictures.

Arrived as planned and was met with another I'd say early 40s woman, hadn't seen her before or any of her pictures on anything. She told me her name was Mis-cha or Miska? Either way, I walked.

It's a shame as it's a great outfit when it has the right people there but the constant swapping and using of fake profiles has just made it too risky and I won't be going back.

Offline Muff licker

I am a bit confused Op on this review your title mentions VIPMassages.co.uk but you appear to be reviewing Tina Erotic Massage from Adultwork ?

Offline advent2016

I tried communicating with her / maid recently who sent me a link to some pics that I obviously won't post.
The extras soon add up. £130 for FK, RO, BBBJ and no chance of CIM.  Total of £250 for an hour.

I may be wrong, but I predict if you went for an hour £120 you would get an upsell

Tina
External Link/Members Only

This is an erotic tantric massage services. Absolutely naked, literally body 2 body. Gentle hugs, mutual massage and respectful touch is allowed. Very seductive, sensual and intimate session with hand relief at the end.

30 min £80
45 min £100
1 hour £120
90 min £200
2 hour £240
Massage is done on a massage table, during the session both of us fully naked.
First 20 minutes of the session I will give you a proper deep tissue massage to relax your muscles and then will get on top of you and do a body to body, erotic part.
And then you will turn around and I will do the same on your front.
After that I will focus between your legs and give you a slow lingam massage to make you happy:)

>Can I get kissing ro and a bj?

EXTRAS: 
Lip kissing £20
Oral for her  £30
Oral  with condom £30
Oral without condom £50
French kissing £50

>Come in mouth finish?

No



I looked up VIP Massages and they are in Old street unless there are others.
External Link/Members Only  phone numer on website.
50 Old Street flat A,EC1V 9AQ


« Last Edit: April 07, 2025, 02:46:36 pm by advent2016 »

Offline gwtom

I am a bit confused Op on this review your title mentions VIPMassages.co.uk but you appear to be reviewing Tina Erotic Massage from Adultwork ?

I believe that VIPMassages runs the group and there are about 2 girls each week that come down from London. If you note the numbers across time, there are 2-3 phone numbers that rotate girls and I find that if I look back to my previous messages it will be enquiries or bookings made with a previous girl in the same block if that makes sense. Sometimes after a session I got a "Thanks for coming if you want to come again you can always check out the girls on vipmassages.co.uk" - I think it basically is an outreach location for their London base?

Offline gwtom

Advent, you're right this is what they advertise. I paid £120 for an hour.
But the girls I don't think have any idea what is in the post. None of them offered the extras per the list and/or would have very different ideas what is and isn't included.

So I think there are generic adverts that the maid runs and the actual girls you get and their expectation changes on a weekly basis.

Just a warning really, after a few good trips, it appears the quality of both communication and the girls has gone down; and their bait-switch model is too risky if it's not a guaranteed great time even if they do swap out the girl now and then.

Some times they've definitely had another girl in the next room as I could hear her, so potentially there is one there that does match the AW photos but if she's busy/they think you are an easy target perhaps they swap you onto girl b?