Author Topic: Tina - Leisure Suite, Barbican  (Read 1642 times)

Offline bananapants

Venue: Tina - Leisure Suite, Barbican
Link: External Link/Members Only
Girl: Chinese, late 20s/early 30s
Price: £100 (B2B)

I contacted Tina via text, comms were clear and prompt. The location is fairly busy (lots of small shops, pedestrians). The entrance is located between shops and is a buzz door entrance. Once in, steps to first floor.

Tina looked an average Chinese girl to me, she did not seem to be wearing make up that I could notice. I would guess late 20s/early 30s. Large glasses which gave quiet a geeky look, nothing bad. She is slim and nice enough body.

There was a very cold welcome on entrance, very transactional. She showed the room and location of shower and walked off.

The massage room was an OK size, but due to cupboards, table, seating all packed in, it felt pretty small. It was hot too. The shower room was even more of a tight squeeze, hardly any room to move. The place was quite dated in general.

Once back in the room, again she seemed very transactional, not much was said and she didn't seem to want to engage in conversation. The massage started faced down and was OK, nothing special, sometimes felt repetitive and at one point I felt one hand's nails lightly going over the same area for quite a while. I was getting the impression she was texting on her phone with the other hand. Half time and flipped over and got a chance to see her body. Nice slim figure, small breasts, bush. No touching allowed.

For finish, seems like she has the same formula of lying chest to chest, cheek to cheek while softly moaning. I was not feeling that mood so soon though due to the coldness of her to this point. I wanted to see more of her so asked if she could stand up for a bit which didn't go down too well from her facial expression. She said her body was hurting so couldn't keep moving too much so I let her continue. Awkward. Back to B2B and to be fair the curves of her ass bent over was super hot, I just wanted to focus on that so tried to reposition myself to get a good view. Given everything, climax was surprisingly hard (that ass!). She stayed close the whole time which was nice.

After clean up she started small talk and wished she did more of that earlier but by that point I just wanted to get out of there.

Summary: Average looking girl, with nice figure but let down by the vibes she gave off. Pricey considering no touching allowed.

Would I recommend: No
Would I return: No

Offline qadam892

Very interesting - thanks for this. I suspect you caught her on an off day but in fairness I am coming round to thinking that she charges a little too much for what you ultimately get. That being said though, might just be the City premium. FWIW I’ve seen Tina twice and enjoyed both times but actively looking for better value elsewhere. Will only see her now if I am local and really need to scratch the itch with someone reliable.

Offline Petetong888

Appreciate looks are subjective, and being chinese myself, i think she is very pretty.

As the other replier said, maybe it was one of thoses days for her, but every time ive been, shes been pretty good, although i did experience the one handed massage for a bit whilst looking at her phone (which is a little naughty)

However, i think her B2B is sublime, the best anywhere.  Yes, the raunchiestness is not there, but i think that is somewhat baked into the price.

Offline bananapants

Appreciate looks are subjective, and being chinese myself, i think she is very pretty.
Yes, maybe it was just me or an off day for her. In fairness, with her technique you don't get to see her face much. Nothing wrong with her ass though. :)

As the other replier said, maybe it was one of thoses days for her, but every time ive been, shes been pretty good, although i did experience the one handed massage for a bit whilst looking at her phone (which is a little naughty)
That's no good, not just me then. It was quite obvious.

Offline bananapants

Very interesting - thanks for this. I suspect you caught her on an off day but in fairness I am coming round to thinking that she charges a little too much for what you ultimately get. That being said though, might just be the City premium. FWIW I’ve seen Tina twice and enjoyed both times but actively looking for better value elsewhere. Will only see her now if I am local and really need to scratch the itch with someone reliable.

Agree the price is a little high for the service, especially considering no touching allowed. I would say it is a half way between topless HJ and B2B.

Offline coolviking

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 31
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
I understand Tina does not allow any touching but does she let you see her bush up close or spread?
Banned reason: Nearly 10 years, not a sausage of contributing reviews, no reply when questioned
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Petetong888

not from my experience...the nearest i got , was when i massaged her

Offline karoo

My assessment / review was similar, could not quite understand the hype. It is all in the eyes of the beholder, of course  :drinks:

Offline Ivor Hunch

My assessment / review was similar, could not quite understand the hype. It is all in the eyes of the beholder, of course  :drinks:

or in the cock of the beheld

Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,560
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
or in the cock of the beheld

Have been "be held" by a lot of "no oil paintings" whose perceived looks did not improve as their determination, skill and attitude emptied my balls till they ached.

Offline cadetxxx

I met Tina yesterday and was very impressed.  The first half was a good massage, with Tina concentrating on the areas that I was having problems with.  I asked for medium-hard and that's what was delivered.  The body to body was very sensual and on the turn Tina was particularly sensual, with the previously reported ear whispers.  Unlike what others reported, Tina allowed touching, even guiding me with her hand when fondling her beautiful small breasts and I was able to gently touch lots of areas, particularly her cute bum.  She is not a clock watcher and I stayed well over time. The finale HJ was superb, with Tina continuing well beyond the last drop.  To summarise, this was the best massage I have ever had, a nice chat before leaving, and a surprise present of an easter egg on departure.  All in all highly recommended - just treat her with respect. Peter

Offline apachedave

I was able to gently touch lots of areas, particularly her cute bum

Were you allowed to touch her private area? Nipples?

Offline Petetong888

from my experience, she allows you to touch the bum and tits.  I always ask her first though.

never been near the pussy.