Author Topic: Mariana Placer Madrid  (Read 2467 times)

Offline Milan777

External Link/Members Only


Was in Madrid a few weeks back and this place had some positive reviews on here so I messaged them via WhatsApp mid afternoon to see who was available early evening. Got a quick reply with a list of girls available and chose Mariana. €60 for 30 mins.
All Comms were in English and messaged me the address, large house a few km from the Bernabeu stadium. Got led in by the maid and paid d the cash to her, she was friendly and spoke decent English. Led up to a large bedroom with a decent bathroom, nicely decked out. Waited a couple of mins for Mariana to arrive. Spoke almost no English but was very friendly. Late 30s probably, website says she is Brazilian, short and slim with bolt ons, she looked good.
Quick snog then we both got in the shower, and she gave cock, balls and arse a good scrub down and gave me some mouthwash, this was all quite functional, then dried off and back the bed, some nice dfk, then she went to town on my cock, balls and arse with her mouth and hands, some great owo and rimming, then she lubed up a finger and gave me a prostate massage. While this was going on, I was fingering her arse and pussy. After a while, condom on, doggy on the bed in front of a large mirror, after a few mins she guides me into her arse and I pound away for a bit before finishing with me standing and her kneeling, owo until a great cim finish. Solo shower and I was on my way. Filthy 30 mins, great value, would definitely return.

Offline bbois77

I'd seen her on my last visit, great service, attitude and VFM!

Offline thekman100


Offline bbois77