Author Topic: Belle Hot Massage Westferry  (Read 4742 times)


10 review(s) for Belle Hot Massage (7 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 8957054) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]

Offline Gsepassion

Belle has been on my HL for sometime, was in between wanting a massage and FS. Punt happened this week.

Messaged last minute after work and got a reply in about 10mins very prompt.

£80 for 30mins massage and HJ or
£120 for 30mins massage and FS

Comms:

Comms are good easy to find the place, about 4mins walk from Westferry DLR Station. There parking infront after 17.30.

When I arrived I've gave her a call but there were confusion. I've told her I've arrived, she just ask me when I wanted to come  :unknown: . Finally managed to let her know that I've booked my time for now and then she gave me the full address.

SP

Belle is beautiful and her body is just perfect for me. It's kind of my type. Very nice natural looking pair, or maybe it's just very well done. Nice arse not too big all feels very nature, make up very nature as well. Likeness of the adultworks photo. Very girl next door type which I liked.

Action

Massage was mixed in with some strength of Swedish massage and teasing, CC swipe and reach under. She encourages you to touch her body but her pussy was off limit. 5 mins in she stands infront of you to let you know she's stripping, very lovely show and abit of nip sucking. Back to massage facing down and B2B, some whisper in the ear, not doing much for me. She does put some strength into B2B, got my face squash (didn't place my face back in the massage table hole properly).

15mins in turnover, some more B2B action, then more oil on the main subject and started HJ. No OW or OWO offered. At this point I wanted an upgrade to FS.

Switched to bed, oil wiped off, then on with the dom and she starts CG. She likes to lead, I started fucking her from the bottom, but she wanted to ride me and told me to put my legs back down. Some grinding and bouncing on my cock, then switched to doggie.

The view is nice with doggie but it was doggie on the bed, I can't get deep with it but I was admiring her body. Managed to touch her clit whilst doing doggie, no complain now.

Ive told her I wanted to switch to mish to finish but she just tell me to cum. I know my sap is rising but wasn't feeling much as doggie wasn't doing it for me.

Some communication later she allowed for mish but by this time some precum have come out. She just refuse to continue , it was just a tip and I didn't climax at all. She says I've cummed and now it's blocked so can't continue. Maybe there were abit of cum that have leaked out, I was quite full in my sack but I definitely didn't cum properly and didn't climax.

Finally managed to get her to lie next to me whilst I wank myself off. She kissed my neck and ear whilst I squeeze her arse with one hand and walked off in another, at last I've climax !

The endung is quite rubbish, it would have been nice if I was able to switch to mish promptly to finish off.

Got shower to wash off the oil before going.

Overall she is very nice, and amazing body, comms abit off and the major turn off with the argument over precum which ruined it. I didn't try FK, RO or asked for OW so don't know if its included or off limits.

Don't know should I go back again, I've got the feeling that I want to do a complete fuck with her.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 04, 2025, 01:23:59 am by Gsepassion »



Online joninbristol


Offline kasamaa

Thanks OP

She sounds like hard work imo

Offline yon yonson

Might be worth a P&D for 30 mins - how accurate is the girl to the pictures (from her new profile) OP? Also, doesn't look like FS is on offer anymore in the new profile, which makes the 30 mins too expensive for just a massage and hj.