Author Topic: Oriental Massage Woking  (Read 798 times)

Offline BawJaws

External Link/Members Only

Well reviewed parlour in Woking, 5 minute walk to train station.  Front and rear enterance neither of which are subtle.

Walk in appointment weekday early evening a couple of weeks ago.  Girl met me as soon as I entered and showed me to a room.  Masseur was early 30s, average looking with no chest whatsoever.  Paid £30 for a 30 minute massage.  Massage was average at best, nothing sensual whatsoever. After a short massage I was offered extras. Settled on HR for £20, a quick mechanical tug followed. Masseur remained clothed and no touching was permitted.

Maybe I just had a bad day or was unlucky with the masseur but I just didn’t feel it.



Offline bigboy96

I've been to this place many times, and I have never had a bad massage. You were certainly unlucky!

Offline Bluelight85

Sorry to hear that, I’ve been here quite a few times and have never really been disappointed, sounds like you were unlucky this time around. The thing is with any Asian massage place, is that it can be a bit hit and miss luck-of-the-draw as the staff rotate frequently.

Offline shyleo

Thats one good thing about the Rusham Rd in Egham, they have the same girl one day each week, so normally will have 6 or 7 to choose from.