Comms: booked on the day over the phone. Very hard to understand the lady as she had such a strong accent but we got there. Not easy to judge the age of some Asian ladies on the phone and she turned out to be older than she sounded.
The ShopIt’s located in a residential area in Botley and not very discreet if that worries people. All the signs on the outside of the shop look legit and at one stage I’m fairly sure it was.
External Link/Members OnlyThe lady: slim but well into her forties (at least). Face was Ok when she smiled. Called herself Susan. Pleasant woman although her accent made it tough to chat. She was wearing a very fitted black dress.
Price: £50 for 60 mins and sadly £80 for B2B (as little head took over at this point)
The massageStarted in the usual FDM (naked) and she started with quite heavy hot stones all over me. To be honest it did nothing for me at all. When this eventually stopped she started to massage me. Massage was OK and nothing more.
My arms were by my side and she started to press her pussy mound on my arms so I responded straight away but stroking her mound with my fingers. Fairly quickly she was what I wanted and I said what do you do? B2B was her response and by this time I was rock hard and ready to go. I said £60 and she would not budge below £80. This went on for ages and eventually I said “OK but 2 pops please” and she nodded.
She got on board and being honest the B2B was rubbish. I got bored almost straight away so I asked her to get off – she stood beside me and I was able to play with her clit but she kept just that distance so I could not slide a finger inside. She was quite wet at this point. She then delivered a fairly decent HE and I covered her hands in man juice.
We were only 25 mins in and I laid back on the table face up – she started to massage my legs and then abdomen and the asked if I wanted a head massage? It’s not my thing so I pointed at Percy and smiled. She said “you cum twice? !!!” and I said yes I can.
She started a fairly nice massage of my cock and balls and then eventually upped the speed. It was less than 20 mins since the first pop so it took a while but I focused my mind on a woman I once used to fuck and we got there. Pop #2 was very nice considering.
Would I return? Not in a hurry – nice lady but getting on the old side - I could easily have gone down on her at one point but I did not fancy her nearly enough to do that. Massage was not the greatest by far and B2B was rubbish. HE was OK so at the price it was not good value at all.