Author Topic: LucyIntimateMassage - Southampton  (Read 2012 times)


14 review(s) for LucyIntimateMassage (14 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline nigel4498

LucyIntimateMassage. Southampton

External Link/Members Only

Naked B2B massage with HE TW & COB 1 hour @ £120

AW search revealed a Really poor selection of SP’s in the area showing a green light.  None on tour locally as they are a godsend in the punting desert of Southampton. Searched by age and Lucy’s profile piqued my interest. Sent off a text for a meet the next day, received a prompt reply. Agreed a time and quickly received her Post Code.
Her płace was a few minutes walk from Central Station, easy to find.
Lucy is exactly as her profile description with up to-date photos.
 Entered the flat and greeted by Lucy with soft lip kisses, she was wearing a little black dress. Offered a drink and a shower and up on my return she had removed the dress revealing a fit body in pink lingerie.
The room is very large with a futon on the floor with a mirror behind it, very nice ambiance, low coloured lights, scented candles, water feature and mood music playlist.
Lucy laid a towel that had been warming on the radiator on the futon and invited me to lay face down. She removed her lingerie and began massaging warm grapeseed oil on my back and limbs. Initially using her hands with very slight light strokes and then her breasts, lifting each leg in turn on her breasts and then slowly moving up my body. I could feel her nipples caressing me very lightly, a nice tingling sensation as she slides and pressed her body into mine.
During this stage she is gently sighing and plants soft kisses on my back and moves to nibble my ears, I’m almost sure she’s getting off doing this.
Using her hands again with a firm massage technique and a few CC swipes. I’m completely relaxed now and asks me to turn over. Begins to massage my thighs and groin then my torso. I’m rock hard now and she oils up her hands and rubs it on to my balls, plenty of attention to them and the perinium. She is lying across me now and I can cup and fondle her breasts and stroke her calves and caress her bum. I gently run my fingers down her back as reaches over for a different oil, this she applies to my cock and gently rubs it up to the tip then back to my balls. She lifts my cock to her breasts and rubs my japs eye on each nipple. She seems to sense I’m about to explode and eases off and repeats the actions again.
My cock is now between her oily breasts and she gives me a fantastic tit wank. I explode over her breasts (spunking on her is one of her likes)
We chat as she cleans me up, offered a shower and as I drees a little more chat as I leave.
A really brilliant hour in a warm and relaxing environment.
Bare in mind that this isn’t a sport, firm or even a medium massage. It is an Erotic sensual massage expertly given by a sultry and sexy woman who obviously enjoys her art.
She does have boundries that she expects to be respected.
Highly recommend and will definitely see again.

Offline webpunter

My cock is now between her oily breasts and she gives me a fantastic tit wank. I explode over her breasts (spunking on her is one of her likes)
A really brilliant hour in a warm and relaxing environment.
Bare in mind that this isn’t a sport, firm or even a medium massage. It is an Erotic sensual massage expertly given by a sultry and sexy woman who obviously enjoys her art.

Quality reporting
Onto HL
Sounds sublime
Especially with the futon on the floor & mirror set up
A bit more of a trek than usual for me however i'm gonna make the effort
Supa intel thanks for sharing  :hi:

PS three more reviews & you'll be on a ton fifty
Which will put you in the UKP top 50 / thereabouts
I suggest that you start 'making plans for nigel', chop chop  ;)

Offline nigel4498

Quality reporting
Onto HL
Sounds sublime
Especially with the futon on the floor & mirror set up
A bit more of a trek than usual for me however i'm gonna make the effort
Supa intel thanks for sharing  :hi:

PS three more reviews & you'll be on a ton fifty
Which will put you in the UKP top 50 / thereabouts
I suggest that you start 'making plans for nigel', chop chop  ;)
Cheers for the compliment.
She is well worth the journey.
Based five minutes walk from Southampton Central Station