Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicole Amazing. - Golders Green  (Read 2388 times)

11 review(s) for Nicole Amazing. (8 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bookmaker2

Saw her on Sunday. About a 10m walk from the station. I had originally booked Tina who I found out was busy when I arrived, and as Vivian was also busy I opted for Nicole after being introduced by the maid.

Maid asked me to remove my shoes upon entering and I was led upstairs to what pretty much looked like a living room with a mattress on the floor in the corner. Bit shabby but I didn't care.

She's about 5'2-3, size 8 with a cracking figure. Lovely full breasts and a nice bum to boot. She has that naughty look to her which I found attractive.

Services - FK, some DFK, OWO, RO, 69, DT (when asked), sex in plenty of positions and she's happy to go at it for close to the full hour. She didn't want to stop! Huge mirror against the wall which was a nice treat, she likes it a little rough but I imagine the girls will be pretty quiet in this house due to not wanting the neighbours to know. Friendly personality but probably not one for too much conversation. I paid £80 for the hour, it's currently £90.

Maid offered me some chocolates as I was leaving (I declined).

Feel a bit sorry for the poor chap who was standing outside holding a bouquet of flowers waiting for Vivian to become available, the maid told me he always brings her flowers. Made me wonder how much time they leave between punts as I cannot imagine she would have had enough time to freshen up after the previous guy had finished.

Would definitely return to see Nicole again.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

london

told me he always brings her flowers

Really ? I am not get it !! Is he in love with a WG ? Does he really think a bitch which suck everyone dick everyday give s@@t about flower ?

Hope he read this : give some respect to your own dick rather than to a prostitute  :mad:
« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 01:56:33 pm by london »

Offline bestbefore

Really ? I am not get it !! Is he in love with a WG ? Does he really think a bitch which suck everyone dick everyday give s@@t about flower ?

Hope he read this : give some respect to your own dick rather than to a prostitute  :mad:

What a bizarre response.

Women love gifts, especially flowers, whether or not they suck dick all day.

He probably gets just a little bit extra from the girl. You should try it yourself some time!

london

You should try it yourself some time!

Thank you for your comment  :drinks:

I do sometime  :D and I know women like gift  also I know how treat women ,  :drinks:

But buying flower every time you see a WG  and staying outside for her to become available , sound stupid to me  :dash:
« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 04:20:06 pm by london »

Offline punk

Offline akauya

What a bizarre response.

He probably gets just a little bit extra from the girl. You should try it yourself some time!

You just reminded me. I once gave flowers to a prossie not because I liked her but because they were intended for a date with a civvie that never happened - she stood me up the fucking cow. So there I was all horny, flowers in my hand, condoms in my pockets; what else was I to do but go to the nearest prossie I could find.

Said prossie loved the flowers, she asked have I seen you before? I said of course you have I'm upset you can't remember me (never saw her before) - she gave me  a lovely time and I left happy sans flowers and with empty balls.

Result!

london

Thats strange?

If you been in that house you know that always keep you 10 to 30 min wait while they already book you for the exact time .

I won't buy flower eveytime for ( one girl ) when they won't respct to me and my time

Type_O_Negative

I went there last April and i was with this girl:
External Link/Members Only
At that time she was charging £100/hour and had different nick name. Well built Hungarian girl, she also told me to take shoes off and when i was leaving she gave me chocolates  :rolleyes: I had good time with her  :rolleyes:
Does it mean she is in charge there and she runs that business???

Offline punk

If you been in that house you know that always keep you 10 to 30 min wait while they already book you for the exact time .

I won't buy flower eveytime for ( one girl ) when they won't respct to me and my time

i would have gone,unless i really needed a shag.

Type_O_Negative

And one thing - when i rang her i was waiting she wanted to see me from her window. Then i got her flat number ([Removed by admin]).

london

And one thing - when i rang her i was waiting she wanted to see me from her window. Then i got her flat number ([Removed by admin]).

LOL , she may wanted to sure y not the guy come with flower eveyday :) :lol:

Offline bestbefore

I know women like gift  also I know how treat women, 

Really?   Then why did you say "Does he really think a bitch which suck everyone dick everyday give s@@t about flower ?"

Perhaps I'm missing something in translation….
« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 05:59:29 pm by bestbefore »

Offline The_Don

Not really great starting the direct address

Offline JamesRockford

I went there last April and i was with this girl:
External Link/Members Only
...Well built Hungarian girl, ... when i was leaving she gave me chocolates  ...

Well built? You mean robust & substantial? Her one and only pic shows the rear end of a buffalo dressed in underpants lying on a bed.  Perhaps she gave you the chocolates from her vast stash.  :unknown:

£150 per hour? ... er.. no offense intended but I can only assume that she's charging by the kilogram.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 06:26:11 pm by JamesRockford »

Type_O_Negative

Not really great starting the direct address
It's not a direct address. Would you say Oxford Street is a direct address? No.  :hi:

Type_O_Negative

Well built? You mean robust & substantial? Her one and only pic shows the rear end of a buffalo dressed in underpants lying on a bed.  Perhaps she gave you the chocolates from her vast stash.  :unknown:

£150 per hour? ... er.. no offense intended but I can only assume that she's charging by the kilogram.
Well, i was "young and stupid", my early punting days. I was desperate and i decided to do TOFTT. At that time she wanted £100/hour  :unknown:

Type_O_Negative

LOL , she may wanted to sure y not the guy come with flower eveyday :) :lol:
No, wasn't me i'm sure  :hi:

Offline emkay

I can understand flowers. i tried to tip (excellent) Tina at that location and she recoiled, refusing to take the dosh.

Offline smiths

What a bizarre response.

Problem with flowers though is they arent discreet, and who knows how many other punters are bringing them. Something like a box of chocolates is far more discreet though i only bring a gift on ocassion for regulars who have offered me a good service over a number of punts.