Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Siou  (Read 2606 times)

2 review(s) for siou (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline threechilliman

External Link/Members Only

Fee: £80 for an hour full service reduced to £70 for a half hour blowjob

**No short summary – you need to read this one**

Having had my worst punt ever a week or two earlier, this turned out to run it a very close second as it bordered on thieving. All I can do is relate the story and you can make your own minds up....

Siou had been recommended to me by a fellow punter who’d recommended to me before and she duly went into my HL. An opportunity presented itself on the day, and I texted her in the morning to see if she was free later in the day. Within a minute, I’d received three texts back, one saying she was free at the time I suggested, the 2nd giving me her address and the third saying see you later and to drive safely. Easy as you like and makes me wonder why some WG’s make such a meal of bookings. I texted back to confirm things and said I’d text her when I was setting off (she isn’t too far from me). I was looking forward to this one and was getting ready when I received a text about 90mins before to say could we move it back an hour as she had a domestic issue come up. I initially said I couldn’t but after a little while realised I could if I made a slight change to my arrangements for later in the day. I texted back to see if the issue had been sorted and if she could still do an hour later, but alas the issue wasn’t going to be resolved in time – she was very apologetic at this stage - which I accepted and I texted back to say I’d have a couple of opportunities later in the month and would contact her then. Another opportunity came around quicker than expected and I contacted her again to see if she was free the following day – she quickly confirmed back and I sat back to look forward to it.

The following day I drove over and as I was early, parked up round the corner from her house. I gave her a quick call to let her know I was around and she said she would be about 10mins or so which was fine. She called me back after only a few minutes and said to come round as she was ready. So far, so good with no alarm bells ringing so I walked round to her house – newish, small car on the drive, typical the sort of thing a mid-thirties woman might drive, again, all OK. I knocked at the door and she quickly let me in. Perhaps a bit older than the 37 years she has on her profile but she has a nice body certainly, so I wasn’t put off. The house was a bit of a tip and whilst I like nice surroundings, it’s more a question of what the room’s like that I’m more interested in and wouldn’t cause me to walk. She greeted me with a kiss and we made our way upstairs to the bedroom which was dimly lit but OK and she came across as OK personality wise. I paid her (she seemed a little nervous about this of which more later) and she went downstairs to stash the cash and whilst she did this I got undressed as I’d showered before setting off.

Once she returned she asked if I wanted a massage and, as Id’ never been offered one before, I decided it would be a bit of fun. She poured some oil on my back and started massaging me before pouring some oil on her boobs and using these to massage me as well. After a few minutes, she asked me to turn over and repeated the process slowly working her way down to my cock and chatting to me as she went about it – all very relaxing thus far – I couldn’t wait to get her pussy in my mouth and my cock inside her pussy. Whilst she was massaging me I could hear a dog in the house and possibly somebody else – maybe Sergei?? It didn’t make me feel uncomfortable exactly, I’d paid and was there to enjoy the service.

I have to say, in fairness, the blowjob was excellent, no argument. Varying technique, firmness and speed she quickly had me right on the edge and I had to concentrate on not cumming. I was wriggling about and had to stop her a few times as the sensations were fantastic. So what went wrong?

During a pause in the blowjob, she said she wasn’t feeling 100% and would I mind if we only did the half hour, offering me 20 quid back. This immediately alarmed me and I spent a moment to consider my options (now I was sure Sergei and his dog were next door) which seemed a bit limited. I decided to go for the refund(!) and continue so at this point I asked if I could fuck her. ‘No, I’m not feeling very well’ was the reply. Oh dear I thought, you’ve been stitched up here son. Should I argue? How will I explain a broken nose (or worse) to the wife? Discretion? I decided to keep a lid on it in the end (I was fucking seething I can tell you) for reasons I’ll come to later. I made her finish the blowjob (still very good) and eventually blew my load in her mouth although she didn’t seem to keen on it. I was able to console myself with the thought of the negative review I’d be posting on here and what that would cost ‘them’ in the long-run....

I showered and as I did she said she’d get my money for me (really!). When I got back to the room she was waiting with the money, albeit only 10 quid, ‘I’ll have to owe you the rest’ she said apologetically. I made my excuses and left at this point with barely a word........

I spent a few days reflecting on this one, compiling my thoughts for the subsequent review. What do I think? 70 quid for a massage and blowjob is expensive and those were the only ‘likes’ I received – nothing else

Once I’d got back to my car I had very mixed feelings about this one. I should have been angry but wasn’t really and my thoughts went back to when I initially handed over the money. Looking back, what appeared at the time to be nervousness on her part could easily have been fear – the way she quickly disappeared to hand over the money to whoever she had to hand it over to.

I suspect this WG of having a substance abuse issue going on – she looks older than 37 but as we know, substance abusers can often appear this way and it may well be that life has been cruel to her. I also think she might be doing this against her will – I haven’t any firm evidence for this, just a real unease about the whole set up after I’d been able to sit down and take in what happened. It just didn’t feel right at all. Most milfy types that I see are pretty relaxed about things, which is one of the reasons I like them, but she behaved much more like a young EE girl – doing as she’s told. The place is a shit-hole and may well be being used by more than one girl – it certainly isn’t her own home. Whatever, there’s something funny going on here.

Overall, a very disappointing experience and one I wouldn’t want others to experience. I wouldn’t recommend it and, indeed, I’d actively encourage others to avoid her and whoever else is holed up with her.

tcm

yorkshire123

Fancy making me read it all  :(

What a shitter, I wonder how many times she has pulled that trick?
Hope your luck picks up soon  :thumbsup:

I've noticed her profile before (I also like a bit of a MILF from time to time) but during my due diligence checks I came across the profile below & decided she had a bit too much of street skank, butch, druggie look for me so didn't bother.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline kiltedviking

Blimey what a scary one (the bird, the story, the potential forv what could have happened, all of it bloody scary!)

Makes you realise you've no way of knowing before you get there what's going behind those other doors.

The reason why I've always fancied the idea of an older WG is partly because of the notion that they are more likely to be in it for the thrill/money and not because they are being "trafficked" like you imagine a lot of EE girls being.

As my recent intro to this scene will testify I'm no expert in any of this and this proves to me the value of these kinds of reviews and reports, so kudos to you TCM.

I only this morning realised what the acronym "toftt" stood for, and this a classic example of that, for the benefit of all!

Offline threechilliman

Fancy making me read it all  :(

What a shitter, I wonder how many times she has pulled that trick?
Hope your luck picks up soon  :thumbsup:

I've noticed her profile before (I also like a bit of a MILF from time to time) but during my due diligence checks I came across the profile below & decided she had a bit too much of street skank, butch, druggie look for me so didn't bother.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Apologies for making you read it all Y. I should have asked you your advice. I will do in future...... Next up is hot&hornyhannah. Any issues? No I didn't think so!!!

tcm

Offline threechilliman

Apologies to Y on the above post - it was said tongue in cheek but I've been alerted that it could have been taken the wrong way. I've PM'd an apology to him... after all, he is my mate ;)

:hi:

tcm

Offline Chrome101

I recommended Siou to threechilliman.

I can only give my apologies for your bad punt, sorry bud.

I've seen Siou before and by all accounts it was a good punt. Best BJ I've had thus far a good shag. She was sweet and the conversation rolled well and we seemed to gel well. Yes the house was untidy but by all other accounts it was not a bad punt at all.

So, sorry you had a bad one :(

Just goes to show, you never can know what you'll get when that door opens...

Offline threechilliman

I recommended Siou to threechilliman.

I can only give my apologies for your bad punt, sorry bud.

I've seen Siou before and by all accounts it was a good punt. Best BJ I've had thus far a good shag. She was sweet and the conversation rolled well and we seemed to gel well. Yes the house was untidy but by all other accounts it was not a bad punt at all.

So, sorry you had a bad one :(

Just goes to show, you never can know what you'll get when that door opens...

Credit to you for holding your hand up to that one. As I said in my PM, an apology wasn't necessary, a great punt for one might not be for another and she might well have had an off day. It all started really well as per your comments but then she decided she wasn't doing it for whatever reason.

That's punting for you....

tcm