Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: amiraxxoxx .... Bit like Marmite.  (Read 2061 times)

1 review(s) for amiraxxoxx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline darkknightrises

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms - Emailed her on aw a few days before meet but heard nothing back... I was staying at a Heathrow Hotel & after trying numerous girls without any luck I phoned Amira at 9.40pm & she agreed to visit me at 11pm (she said she would be travelling from East London so might take a while). Arrived on time & kept mw informed on the way.

physical appearance - Photos on profile are rubbish - But her description is correct, 20 yr old ( can pass for younger ) british born pakistani girl, light skinned, petite figure .... pretty face .... although should warn you she has teeth that stick out - I did not mind but might put some guys off.

Service- The good bit.... Her profile is accurate- services listed all offered, although some are in the extras bracket.

We stripped on the bed, mutual fondling of each other bodies, tits, pussy & her arse all played with & all met with responsive groans from Amira, only disappointment was there was no DFK only kissing on lips with closed mouth.... maybe something to do with her teeth as mentioned avove (?).

Licked her pussy, tasted sweet, she groaned with pleasure got nice n wet, licked for ages, no complaints from her, she sucked my cock all mouth no hands went pretty deep, had to stop her as I wanted to come inside her, on with the durex, entered her in mish pos  enjoyed a nice tight pussy for about 10 mins before could not hold back any more, she did not push me off held me close to her with her legs n arms around me until I was ready to get off.... nice touch.

Chatted for a while ( was open of how she operated.... I was suprised she paid her driver as much as she did), she gave a massage & was ready for round 2.... wanted to try A-levels & she was willing, very tight did not last long but very enjoyable.

External Link/Members Only - All services listed offered ( some extra though)
                           - Good price (even with extras)   
                           - Young tight brit/pakistani girl who enjoys what she does
                           - Travelled to other side of London & arrived on time

External Link/Members Only  - Does charge Extras for some services.... but she was upfront about this on the phone beforehand & I agreed what I wanted before she left to visit me & she did deliver the service i wanted. ( Paid a extra 20 as I was a fair distance from her & RO was Extra, strangely Anal was inc in the price).

External Link/Members Only - Maybe her teeth sticking out as much as they do might be a problem for some.
 - Needs to get better profile pics.

She said she doesn't reply to AW emails that much, she prefers talking answering any questions on the phone.

You'll either Love her or You'll won't ( hence the Marmite ref ) .... The extras might
put some people off.

CaptainRoscoe

Sounds interesting. I won't lie, the buck teeth and extras put me off.
Btw, for future reference, you can modify your posts.

Bobdayley

thanks for the review Sir  :hi: .
I don't mind her teeth sticking out but with no DFK I think £60 half hour is reasonable and with no anal.
Well it is her body, she chooses the rates

west8

I don't mind her teeth sticking out but ...

Wanna bet? If she sneezes, you'll get a free circumcision.  ;)

Bobdayley