External Link/Members OnlyI'm quite partial to a Thai every so often and I noticed that Kimmie was in my neck of the woods and seemed relatively well reviewed so I decided to pay her a visit.
Cost:
OWO, FK, Rimming, Sex - Not sure what the breakdown was, £180 all in.
Location:
Terraced Gaff in St Helens, I've been there before, it's got a field at the bottom of the road you can park by. If you recognise it so have you.
Girl:
Asked me to text when I got there and then hid behind the door, I was happy with what I saw. 35 years old but looks a lot younger than she is, pretty face, lovely long dark hair (which smelt really nice), nice little figure (not fat not skinny) bolt on pair of tits. Bit shy to begin with but loosened up as I built a rapport with her - Cute as a button, quick to laugh and smile with a good sense of humour.
Action:
Got into the room and stripped off, she then proceeded to give me a dry massage which was alright. This went on for about 15 minutes, so I started reaching around and feeling her leg so knew I wanted to move things on. She asked me to go on all 4's and then cleaned me up with a wet wipe (I'd obviously had a shower beforehand) from there she started to rim with me with enthusiasm. I was a bit surprised actually, it's the first time I've had someone stick their tongue up my arse before I've kissed them - Rimming was fantastic and done with gusto, she didn't hold back and when she started to wank me off and milk me like a cow I was in heaven.
As much as I was enjoying this, I tend to be a one shot man these days and I wanted to fuck her before I blew my load. I turned over and she started sucking my dick and licking my balls. She rubbered me up and rode me cowgirl as I stroked her tits, there was something incredibly erotic about having her hair dangling in my face as she fucked me. I had to have a taste of her arse, so I got her into doggy and then went to town on it like The Human Centipede. While I was rimming her her arse tasted fantastic and she made all the right noises, I couldn't resist her in that position so I grabbed hold of her hips and started smashing her from behind.
It was all starting to get a bit much and I needed to slow down a bit so I flipped her onto her front and and then started eating her out like a horse at a trough, again hygiene impeccable and she seemed to be enjoying herself. I knew time was running out so I mounted her in missionary and then fucked her slowly with long drawn out strokes, letting my climax build until I exploded into the bag and collapsed on her.
Verdict:
Excellent - I really enjoyed myself. Only gripe I've got is that I'd paid extra for FK and she didn't really deliver much on it, however, the all round service was that good I can let that slide. She got better as the punt went on and something about her really clicked for me.