As mentioned in my first review, I've been around a while, but I don't punt that often, so girls I have seen are no longer active (Lovely Alice, Bethany etc) I've noticed there's a distinct lack of Norwich reviews and whilst tutting to myself realised I haven't left a positive for the amazing saraharoundtheworld, so apologies gents, here it is.
Link
External Link/Members Only - Booked 1 hour @ £130.
Met sarah a couple of times in the past few months (way more than normal for me). Comms are fine, sometimes hard to find a slot that works for us both but we persevere.
This girls absolutely oozes sex appeal. I'm not kidding I actually bumped into the door staring at her behind walking back up the stairs. She has the most amazing ass and will wiggle, dance, tease and thrust it into you when she catches you staring (there's a video on vivastreet thats worth watching!). The pics are all real and a solid representation. Small tits with the
most responsive nipples ever.
Actual punt involved lots of kissing, OW (excellent!) she put her gym bod to use by riding in CG and various positions, till I couldn't take it anymore and finished with her on top of me, collapsing into a cuddle. She has way more energy than me and was soon ready for more but I needed some recovery time so she offered a massage, which was relaxing with decent pressure. She coerced me into round 2 which finished in doggy with her squeezing me to completion. One more cuddle and a kiss to see me off, not rushed, all very genuine, will return.