Author Topic: Sarah Taylor, Grays.  (Read 3215 times)


69 review(s) for Sarah Taylor (62 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Sparta Prada

Sarah has built up a tremendous rack of positive UKP reviews, mainly from her base in Surrey. She also spends a little bit of time from a flat in Grays, Essex so I thought I would see what all the fuss is about.

External Link/Members Only      External Link/Members Only+

Looks 5/10 - Sarah is in good shape for her age, though I suspect she's probably nearer to 60 than the AW stated age of 53. She's got great boobs with a bit of sag which is not surprising for her age, and isn't fat but got great curves. Tied up black hair, nice face you imagine she was one heck of a looker 30 years ago.

Service 7/10 - a bit like my previous review for Sarah Jayne Smith I was looking for a mature lady with top notch rimming skills and having read the other UKP reports I wanted to try Sarah Taylor. Welcomed me into the flat, pleasantries and money out of the way, and offered use of the bathroom. Returned for a bit of a kiss, LFK developing into DFK, so far so good. She asked what I wanted, I said to experience her rimming, so she told me to lay down, listed my butt, and lapped away at my arse. Sarah is really good at this and has no qualms about sticking her tongue up there and for as long as you want. After a good while I decided I wanted Sarah to suck me off, again she's great at this and as I came she continued to suck til I was empty, fairly sure she gulped the lot down her throat.

Everything done without fuss. I have to say she puts on a bit of an act which detracted from the experience for me, but aside from that it was all good.

Car parking 4/5 - the flat Sarah works from is next to a retail park so plenty of spaces to park your motor. Paid £1.50 for parking on my card, which I think can be credited back if you spend a fiver at the Morrisons supermarket though I didn't try this.

Premises 4/5 - good sized flat and the rooms are all good size, clean bathroom.

Value for money 6/10 - £180 for an hour with a lady who is nearer 60 than 50 is a bit much. Having said that she offers rimming and swallows cum which isn't an extra. Would I have preferred to see a younger Thai girl for £130 an hour then pay the extras for rimming and swallow? Probably.

Total 26/40 - this is a low positive for me. I am glad I saw Sarah as she has built up one heck of a reputation on here and from my meet with her I can see why she's a favourite with other guys. I would not see Sarah again but she undoubtedly appeals to a lot of her regulars.

Offline DouglasReynholm

"face you imagine she was one heck of a looker 30 years ago" Less than 30 years ago m8. Click Blog on her profile and see for yourself.

Wish I'd seen her along time ago, probably won't now.