AW
External Link/Members OnlyDid not see a VS advert for her
Plan A - could not get across M62 due to work and her availability

.
Plan B - yeah lets not go there messed me about on txt bye
Plan C - Kimmie.
Always good to have backup plans

Anyway fired of a text quick reply with usual menu and location, request to let her know before any extra, which is fine. Opted for an hour in a naughty uniform £130, OWO £10 and FK £10 = £150 and based on no mention of pussy munch asked to confirm was available and no cost. She does have other extras Nuru £30, Shower together £20, Extra shot £20, COF £30.
Arrived at the location parked fired the I am here txt and when outside the usual I am outside door open she hide behind door.
I am not 100% convinced it is the girl in the pic's but she was attractive nice body although the uniform umm ok, would not be on long anyway, but the request for no panties had been done as I followed her up the steep stairs, nice view, age yeah erm 30's may be crap with ages.
Had my mandatory shower, just to be polite, back in the room and opted for a massage first , omg not soft or sensual but man alive it did the trick, dry massage a good 20 mins and wow felt better. She had stripped the uniform for what it was worth, nice pair of bolt ons felt ok, bit of a tummy but then so do I

, in essence not disappointed.
Even though I had a shower got a wipe down front and the chappy and off she went, OWO, very nice, slow and edging went as long as I could and said I want to go munch.
She was a little restrictive at first but those legs fell apart once I started work a few moans and bed gripping and a nice wet pussy which was very clean and fresh well until I started working it.
On with the Jacket and then slide into a nice tight enjoyable session, finished in the bag, a good snog and clean up.
At first I thought she was just going to rush it through, but no it flowed naturally and a nice enjoyable pace
Show after and she appeared while I was washing down got in and helped me clean up - unexpected - I left and she gave herself a good clean, always nice to see.
As I walked out there was another Thai girl making lunch had a chat and laugh about joining them, no awkwardness at all, not sure if she worked but was very appealing to the eye.
Cost 60min £130 + OWO £10 + FK £10 = £150 ---
Location - a Terraced house in St Helens Postcode misleading as a long street
Parking - Beware of residents only parking but there is one close by 2 hours none residents - and there is a parking womble that wonders round
The area is safe a few people milling about but no issues
DFK - improves through the session, which I was glad about
OWO - good although the wipe down first made me smile
SEX - usual positions and good, once she gets going she appears to enjoy - or good acting
She leaves Monday - wonder who is going to be there next week