Author Topic: Milasha Diva London  (Read 1266 times)

Offline JAYZ

External Link/Members Only


Earls Court London
1hr £350
Mid December 2024

Firstly apologies for taking so long to post this. I visited Milasha soon before she left to return home, though she did assure me that she would definitely return to London.
My initial greeting on this second visit was a unhappy Mila because I had pressed the incorrect bell number and was let into the building by another resident. I said sorry and her mood swiftly changed when she realised we had met before and gave a very warm "how are you!". From then on it was fun, fun, fun. Business and shower dealt with I was pleased she was wearing my request of clothing, which was wearing over her sexy lingerie, a t-shirt and slim fitting short skirt. I took a lot of pleasure just embracing Milasha and slowly exploring her soft curves both outside and inside her clothing and this was interspersed with plentiful DFK and there were plenty of subtle appreciative sounds in her responses. I would have been content with this scenario for a long time, but after around 10 minutes and telling her I needed to love her and f*** her once more, I removed all her clothing items, slowly and we moved to the bed for further passionate embraces and full on snogging before asking her to mount me which she remembered enjoying last time, when she requested more! No prompt this time to apply the cover. With Mila requesting more hugs, I moved her onto her back to pound away in missionary. Before our time was ended we chatted whilst continuing to hug and kiss. I was never aware of her showing signs of disinterest by looking at her watch for example. She seemed fully engaged and gave a very good impression of getting some mutual pleasure. Either way I derided much pleasure and had her price not increased wouldn't hesitate to return.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2025, 01:01:16 pm by JAYZ »