Author Topic: Beatrice (Admiral Escorts & others) - Chelsea Outcall  (Read 2915 times)

Offline agcnospam

This girl is available through a number of different agencies, I booked her on the following site;

External Link/Members Only

She used to be known as Ines or Iness I think and has been listed for a year or two. I love busty girls and I love brunettes, and had her in mind for a while, but I had never got round to seeing her. I had the usual suspicion of photoshop over-use but I decided to take a chance and book for an hour outcall (£200 - she is £150 p/h incall at a well known block on Sloane Avenue).

She arrived on time and I was relieved when I saw her - stunning girl, cracking figure and she was dressed in tight black jeans and a grey sweater which made her look even hotter in some way (she looked like a hot student or something like that). She is fairly tall, very pretty and slim (except those big hooters).

She came in and started to undress, to reveal a quite superb body. As I said I was a bit worried about photoshop with this girl, but facially she is exactly like the pics (not any one in particular as they all represent fairly what she looks like). She had on a pink bra and panties, and her legs, bum an stomach were very toned and tan, much better than I expected to be frank.

She took off her bra to unleash those jugs and they are a fair sight to behold - they are big and meaty but definitely a bit droopier than the pics would suggest - they do drop a bit when she takes the bra off - but I kind of like that as they are squishy and she is so hot that overall it did not detract at all but I thought I should mention this in case anyone expects her jugs to be high on her rib cage unsupported - they are not.

Anyway, action commenced, nice OWO, shagging, mish, doggy, spoons, cowgirl, very nice as we seemed to click and this was a pure lust thing on my part which I find is rare nowadays (i.e. this girl is exactly my taste and made me feel amazingly horny and want to bang her brains out without any chat etc). Of course different strokes for different folks but if you like the look of her in the pics I don't think you'll be disappointed in the flesh.

Bit of chat, she is Romanian, quite nice down to earth and not at all jaded (or did not seem to be), round 2 usual stuff, variety of positions, we worked up a fair sweat and she seemed to enjoy it as well which is always a nice thing.

Positives
Hot toned tan body
Big jugs
Pretty young (think she said 24 and that seems about right)
Friendly and non-jaded girl
Decent OWO
Good shag and got into it (or seemed to!)

Negatives
Boobs a bit droopier than the pics suggest (I loved her boobs but some may not)

I told her she is one of the sexiest women I have ever met and I meant it. I will return and I would recommend her to anyone who likes the look of her pics - she is pretty, sweet and offers a decent service.


Offline Lakislakis