Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First punt choices  (Read 1621 times)

Offline kiltedviking

I posted something similar a few days ago, although with a completely different set of girls. As a Scotsman myself there's something really intruiging about Danni. Really fancy the idea of my first punt being a fellow Scot, the accent would really do it for me. Plenty of reviews on AW but at least there is on UKP so that's promising.

Might see if she does outcalls in Manchester.

The other two I wasn't particularly turned on by.

Take a look at my list too, they've all got good reviews on here.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 10:17:01 pm by kiltedviking »

Fuzzmunkey

It took me weeks to get it down to those three, now I've had to add two of your choices to my list  :rolleyes: :D

Offline kiltedviking

I know the feeling mate  :D

I've spent weeks coming up with my list, just need to decide at some point and go for it. Then it depends on who is available and when, I reckon best to have a list out of which any would be perfectly good.

Offline PD11

I've seen Danni and she was very, very good. It was the sort of session you'd expect if you had just pulled a girl in a bar - really natural and fun and she was super turned on. Really wet. I'd go for her mate.

Fuzzmunkey

Offline mr.avenger

If I would have to make a choice then it would be Serenity .. she looks amazing ... is appelaing and young ... perfect combination ... please let me know the feedback after you try .. happy punting :)

cylon

I'm
Obviously  :D but which one to enjoy first?

To be honest mate I'd stop fucking around making lists up and pick the phone up and get stuck in. All those weeks you've wasted you could of had 3 or 4 fucks by now. There's one on that list you probably want to fuck more than the others so get it done otherwise you never will.

Offline jamiesquirtmaster

Ive met Danni she is awesome will put you at ease for a first punt squirts is sexy and a laugh-very discrete too-pics where acurate but I think she may have lost weight-there are a few videos on my adultwork profile if you are interested

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/JamieSquirtMaster

I would highly recomend her...say hi from me ;)

Jamie