Author Topic: XX SEXY GINGER XX - BRICKLANE E1  (Read 6310 times)


22 review(s) for XX SEXY GINGER XX (12 positive, 1 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]
25 review(s) for Hot-Beauty Ginger X (15 positive, 1 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline paul90

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Posts: 337
  • Likes: 7
  •  
SERVICE PROVIDER:XX SEXY GINGER XX

AW LINK: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

VIVASTREET LINKS: External Link/Members Only
                              External Link/Members Only

COMMUNICATIO: SEMI QUICK VIA TEXT
SERVICES:OWO & SEX
TIME: 30 MINS
COST: £70
LOCATION: ATTIC ROOM WITH A BATHROOM SINK OFF BRICKLANE


Pre action: I arrived at the venue and sent a text ginger, she called and told me door number.  Ginger opened the door in her robe and took me up several flights of tight winding short step stairs to the attic room with a bathroom sink in it which was an odd sight. Ginger asked how long I wished to stay took the money for 30 min. We got undressed and ginger told me to lay down on the bed.

The action: We engaged in some french kissing from the started before I got her to start the the BJ, ginger took my cock and sucked me cock deep in her mouth, her mouth felt good around my cock which I enjoyed while I rubbed her extremely small tits . She asked me not to cum in her mouth, I didn't want to cum in her mouth so I signalled to start the action, I rubbed her puffy pussy flaps before she put the condom on for action. Ginger bent over, I entered her tight warm pussy began to stroke away.  I held onto her small pert arse while I hammered away, I decided to change to missionary where we engaged in some deep french kissing which she seemed to enjoy until I came. 

Post action: I cleaned up and we had a conversation for a few mins before I left.

Summary: Ginger seems to enjoy kissing, likes sex, gives a decent BJ compared to most Hungarians I've shagged. Her arse small and pert, her tits are almost non existent and her body has quite a few tattoos. The tattoo in the middle of her chest is fairly fresh, she wore a lot make up but you can see she has a lot of powder puff on her face. Her pussy flaps are very puffy in the middle which is quite a sight, she was freshly shaved judging by the slight razor irritation I noticed. Ginger smelt fresh and her body looked slim and nice, I got the feeling she lost weight at some point because her face is quite sharp. Overall it was a decent friendly punt but I get the feeling she has a conveyor belt of clients because she looked a bit tired although she was in good spirits, she admitted she had taken a lot of cock that day, lol

Body:6/10
Face:5/10
Pussy tightness:6/10
Tits firmness:5/10 ( extremely small)
Service:7/10
Personality:8/10
Comms:5/10
Cleanliness:8/10











Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline danielisi

Sadly profile seems to be down now, but definitely one I’ll keep an eye open for

Offline paul90

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Posts: 337
  • Likes: 7
  •  

Offline Thehatedone

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 55
  • Likes: 6
  •  
  • Reviews: 2
Wow pretty lady
Thanks for the review!
I will visit her
Edit: Chronic double booker based on past reviews so only if im in the area on second thought.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2025, 11:14:27 pm by Thehatedone »
Banned reason: Trolling UKP - not welcome
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline paul90

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Posts: 337
  • Likes: 7
  •  
Sexy ginger ghosted my call the first time I tried to meet her, I reckon the day I punted with her it she was not busy and it was later in the day. I enjoyed the the DFK and shagging with her, she can hold a decent conversation which makes in person communication easy. She needs to work on the initial contact comms.